Reviews for A Piece of Fourteen Letters
maybelle storm chapter 1 . 9/5
I love you...for not letting sasuke die...because if you did...I would've hated you all my life.
The stories awesome...the concepts goods...and the letters in the beggining were hilarious .. Keep it up.
little miss saigon chapter 1 . 7/12
Danggit i hate inconclusive endings
RoyalsSxS chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
SOO... Sad... Wahhhhhhhhh!
WintersWhiteMaiden chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Damn this was freaking sad!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Tragic, but I love it!
ILoveSxS chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
thats so sad!
StormBrewers chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
And because I really love this story, I really thank you for thinking this up. I remember crying while reading this.
Shreedin chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Bittersweet and sad ;(((( I dont know how you wrote this without crying! I almost cried reading it! Anyway it was very good and I'll need to recover a bit before reading it again... Lol

Going on my favorites list :)
Sibrael chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Nice. It's not often you see Sasuke getting decapitated in a story. I wonder where his head went.
themanlymoustache chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This was so sad towards the ending and I felt so bad for Sakura. But their letters that they sent were very cute and sweet.

Love this oneshot. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Please don't die.. You haven't updated your other stories yet... Aaaaaand bec of you I got this feeling that my other favorite authors that hasn't been updating is maybe you-know...
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
i loved it!
ur loving fan chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
gosh this was so sad . . . i know sum idiots may hate u 4 killing him but i really think this was so sweet and heartfelt i was crying like a little baby! thats wat makes it i really great story i think :)
omnimous chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
omg so sad
Sabrina berry chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
for the loe of god and all things holy please write a sequel where sasuke is alive because this was so heartbreakingly amazing that if you don't i think im going to cry. you really did a fantasitic job with your writing, the emotions entertwined with this story is great. plz plz plz u HAVE to make this a happly ending so people can go on with their lives (like me) cause people like me can't feel at peace unless they read a happy ending. if not, plz chage this to tradgety/romance.

a crazy super fan of this story!