Reviews for The Name of Action
the brown cow chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
stupid woolsey. i'm glad she's back. nice story
Aria chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
What a fantastic read! First-rate! Why couldn't they have done something like this on the show? I was very disappointed in how little it seemed they seemed to do on the show to get Elizabeth back. Thank goodness for stories like this! At least we can get a happy resolution in fanfic! :-)
ancientesha chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
*applause* brilliant! you wrote this beautifully, a lot of adventure and stuff. :D. this is what should've happened:D

how about a sequel to this? *begs* pleeaasee, and a really sparky one:D well? :D love the happy ending. you just made my day (actually it's night around here)! love it:X

[rebelious sheppard and sam, katie & rodney, blushing lorne, bickering, teyla's hormones LOL, bitchy woolsey, smug jack, rescuing radim and larrin, non-really-evil replicators, healthy liz and so on .. amazing!]
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
oh so beutiful just perfect! i LOVED it! see they so could have put this in, its not that hard!

anyway your wonderful story would make a great contribution to my community if i may?
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
"Oh, my goodness!" Great story. Why couldn't they have played it out like this on the show? Thanks so much!