Reviews for Voodoo no Jutsu
KawaiiWhiskers chapter 12 . 4/13
This story was so great! I'm really glad I found it. hehe
Guest chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
My heart just shattered into a billion tiny pieces. Poor Sasuke... Seriously, my heart literally wrenched when Naruto began to freak out. Ugh, he's so dense! :(
licketyli chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
Okay, you are the best comedy writer ever. These plot twists are original and HILARIOUS. Unlike any i've ever seen and in a very, very good way.
licketyli chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
Omg, this is the funniest sasu/naru story I have ever read. It's hilarious, perfect. I'm surprised most authors forget that Naruto is a prankster. This is exactly something he would do. I'm surprised there aren't more fics about him pranking Sasuke. Poor Sasuke!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/8/2014
I bet thst list is alphabetized and everything too. Like it even has a column that gives them a D-S mission ranking, depending on how public the area is, and how much he wants to fuck Naruto there.
I really enjoyed this fic, this chapter most of all. It's fantastic!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/8/2014
If this was a sad fic, I'd say this would be the place to end it. Naruto...doesn't really deserve a happy ending here. What he did could very easily be considered unforgivable. In fact, if this wasn't fan fiction, where even the unbelievable rein supreme, I would say it *wasn't* forgivable. Thank goodness my morals take a backseat when I'm jonesing for smut fics *
Great writing though! I really feel for poor Sasuke.
ScarlettFoxTail chapter 12 . 8/20/2014
This made me laugh so much-poor Sasuke! And the whole voodoo idea is very original and, overall, made the story really hot; especially in the last chapter! :) love this story, it was so complex in terms of how the 'secret' came out. I was on the edge throughout the entire story :)
XxCarolinxX chapter 12 . 7/20/2014
Soooo smexy! It started with humor, then turned a bit angsty , and then , fluff , and ofcourse at the end, lemon!
Tsukihime1991 chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
I really loved this story esp i hateee soy beans part bahahahahaha.
DeltastoryHR chapter 12 . 4/14/2014
Wow, I pretty much marathoned this story because it was SO GOOD! Dare I say, this is my favorite story on Fanfiction! XD Your idea for this interested me and looking around for Sasu/Naru fanfics I was so glad to find one where it was canon and not AU. Don't get me wrong, AUs are fine, but I really wanted to see someone tackle their relationship in the Naruto universe, and you did it perfectly. Sure there were some mistakes here and there, but I really like your writing style. You described everything really well and man, the smexy times in the last chapters were making me giggle and blush. I especially LOVED chapter 10. If I could favorite a chapter, then that would be it. Finally seeing Naruto realize his feelings for Sasuke and seeing them both in a daze for so long, upset over each other, and then they made up, ugh I was having the feels the whole time! Also, I liked how you paced the story. It wasn't just some PWP, but it made me so excited to see what would happen next I kept clicking for more chapters!

Ahh, I wrote so much, and you may not even see this since it's been so long since you've last updated, but after 12 chapters of reading, I HAD to say something about this AMAZING story! _
Kuroshitsuji95 chapter 12 . 2/11/2014
I loved this story! It was funny, sweet and very, very... you know. I'm totally going to read your other stories too, so you just got yourself an other fan. w 3
GoTrinba chapter 12 . 1/27/2014
A truly funny story. The plot was ingenious. From the beginning, the plot caught my attention, I saw true potential in the story line, and I wanted to find out what sorts of crazy things could happen. There was a little bit of everything in this story, comedy, among my favorite parts when Sasuke did a spontaneous handstand and black flip in front of konohamaru and company lol Naruto sure had fun messing with him at the beginning. Also when Naruto tried hooking Sasuke up with Sakura. Then there was a bit of angst which I love when Sasuke finds out what Naruto had done and they didn't speak for weeks. I enjoyed the smut although for this particular story, I was most interested in the progression of the story. I liked the last chapter and Sasuke's revenge. It was fun to read about Naruto getting a little taste of his own medicine with the voodoo doll jutsu being reversed on him in public. I enjoyed his misery. This has been a fun story to read in 2 days. Thanks for writing!
miranda333 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
OMG, this whole story was actually amazing, I loved how you wrote everything in so much detail, it made me really able to feel what the characters were thinking. Like when sasuke and naruto were angsting after their fight, I was dying inside because everything was so emotional. Great job! I usually only read fanfiction that's less then 5000 words but you got me hooked with this one!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
This is AWESOME!
I loved what you were droning with sasuke, it's so funny! xD
And the reaction were not overly done but perfectly realistic.
In short:
I loved your story!( so far)
I can't wait to continue reading!:)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Honestly, this story looks really intersting. One thing I didn't like though is, sasuke is NOT stronger than naruto, they are most defenitly equals. I understand though, if you needed him to be so naruto would get the idea of the whole voodoo thing. But yeah
It was just my opinion. XD I'm going to continue reading!