Reviews for Voodoo no Jutsu
JeslynBoo chapter 12 . 12/24/2016
Oh, dear. Of all the kinks one might expect of that particular Uchiha... that list does sound like a fun read, though! As was this story- thank you!
Yuki chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
I find that this story is really wonderful! I wanted to ask your permission to translate it into Italian and publish it on wattpad. I can?
Tuesday's-Here chapter 12 . 11/10/2016
That was awesome! Darn that little blonde knucklehead always being cute and oblivious and naive! The idea of a voodoo doll to mess with Sasuke was hilarious and something that Naruto would totally do which just makes it even better! Most everything that Naruto did with the doll was harmless and funny until it got to the whole Sakura part, then he did go a bit overboard trying to push Sasuke into Sakura. Sasuke had a right to be pissed for that and a good reason to stay mad, he seemed to have gotten over it much quicker than expected but fools in love ya know. As for the truth jutsu a very smart invention but definitely an invasion of privacy on Sasuke's part. I'm happy that it all worked out and that Naruto accepted his feelings and went to Sasuke to admit he was wrong and apologized, a very important aspect of any relationship. I enjoyed this story, it made me laugh, squeal a bit, and made for a good ending so thank you for writing it and sharing it!
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 12 . 9/3/2016
I really enjoyed this story. However, the grammar and spelling mistakes were very distracting. For example, I cringed a little when I read the last line because I believe "chock" is supposed to be shock. It took away from the ending. There also seemed to be some inconsistencies with the voodoo doll because you said that it only worked if Naruto was trying to do something intentionally but there were times where he wasn't and it still worked. I won't complain much more than that though because this is an old story, but I think that if you ever had time to go back over this and fix some of the errors, it would really polish the story up. Not that it isn't a great story! It was very entertaining the whole time, and I couldn't put it down. I thought you did a great job with the characterization of Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura. The development of Sasuke and Naruto's romantic relationship was also believable, and I liked that Naruto didn't just get off the hook. The scene where Sasuke confronts Naruto and his parting words are "I was" was very powerful. And I really liked the way they made up too. :D Overall, this was a very creative and fun fanfic, and I think you have a lot of talent for storytelling.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/26/2016
I laughed attention voodoo raped. For some reason that's just so funny to me.
iridescxnce chapter 7 . 6/4/2016
I love this story but sometimes I just want to beat Naruto up.
yuri plisetsky chapter 10 . 5/10/2016
hot damnnn. i've never seen a man so conflicted about his love of tomato Sasuke you cutie xD
yuri plisetsky chapter 9 . 5/10/2016
nuuuuuuuuu. the sentence "I was" is when you know you've fucked up reaaaaaaal bad. i love how messy this story is. i mean not your writing or the plot, you're amazing! i mean that you're not afraid to dwell into the canon(i hope this is right) and writing a believable story about Naruto messing up, the humors, the eroticism and gaah. just know that i freaking love this story!
yuri plisetsky chapter 5 . 5/10/2016
OH MY GOD THE SCENE IS ALMOST EMBARRASING TO READ. if i were Sasuke i'd kill Naruto from humiliation lmao xD
Guest chapter 12 . 10/30/2015
hmm I'm a strictly narusasu person but I lightly skimmed through the last two chapters and I think I shall give this story a read! Chapter 11 seems like my cup of tea with naruto taking advantage of sasuke and sasuke fighting it but wanting it and yet oddly vulnerable haha xD
though i really can't stand a sadistic sasuke (and I can see sasuke is like this in the last chapter) since I just think it's not like him at all, I'm still gonna give this a read and maybe just skip the last chapter xD
Guest chapter 12 . 9/3/2015
Your entire story was an amazingly detailed story that I thoroughly enjoyed. You're an excellent writer
tripn chapter 12 . 8/13/2015
hhaahahah, that was so hot! and ikr, you DID deserve it, naru-chan~
how i love seeing ukes in denial~
tripn
Guest chapter 11 . 8/13/2015
VERY VERY VERRRRYYYYYYYYY hot. I seriously love it.
Especially Sasuke's mindnumbing-pleasure-but-I-won't-admit-it part~
I love that type. like, seriously.
Hehehe...hope dat chappie's coming soon!
Void of Anguish chapter 12 . 8/10/2015
HAWT! And hilarious. Poor Naru. He diserved it though.

Favorite so far.
lightfromshadows chapter 12 . 6/16/2015
Haha, hde has a list! Seriously though, this fic was really good. Keep up the good work!