Reviews for Searching Between Friends and the Past
Katescats chapter 9 . 10/29/2013
Hi I love your story .
Izabella Black chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
Jarod and Parker together makes me squeal. I love that Alex taunts Lyle the way he does. Thanks for the update, I can't wait for more. Izzy.
fantasyinmymind chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
Good story, but some spelling errors, word usage errors, and duplicate words cause it to be difficult to read in some places. Would like to see how it finishes.
shamrock's plaid chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
I like the idea. The name does bother me a bit just because I am so used to the bad guy Alex. Also it is a little hard to read at times due to the fact that you switch between points of view in the same sentence such as- I sighed as I closed HIS note book and tucked it away- It makes it hard to stay with the flow of the story... other than than a good story.
anamcharalove chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
I noticed that you have problems with your tenses. You will have Alex thinking, using 'I's then use 'him' while still having it in Alex's point of view. Be careful with that. I also couldn't help but notice the parallels between some scenes, its almost like some of the dialogue or scenes is the same from past tP episodes, only used in your story. It may be done to make it authentic or you just don't notice it, but its painfully clear. And its almost as if Alex and Jarod's lives are paralleled too much. I would like to see more differences between them. Can't wait to see the next chapter!
Katescats chapter 2 . 3/22/2008

Just read chapter 2 it was great can't wait to read the next chapter.
Katescats chapter 1 . 1/30/2008

I just read your story it was very good.
anamcharalove chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I would call you on the fact that you twisted the series to fit your evil deeds and criticize you for not following the storyline, but I 'll give you a break this time. I mean, this is the world of fanfiction, and anyone can change and twist the pretender world to their hearts content.

Even though I said I would give you a break, I can't help myself. Why is Alex made to act and think exactly like Jarod? Same environment but different people, right? Although it does make for an interesting story. So I am going to give you a thumbs up:) Awaiting the next chapter...