Reviews for Eternity
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I hate stories where Ron/Hermione happen without the troll incident.
ThatGalladeAcrossTheStreet chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Ranger132 chapter 16 . 2/19/2013
Well.

Still a better love story then Twilight ;)

Sorry, couldn't help it.
Arithmetic13 chapter 16 . 2/8/2013
That was a very bitter sweet ending! I loved it! Is there a sequel?
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 16 . 12/3/2011
Interesting job, I’ll give you that.

The opening chapters created some interesting questions about what had happened to Harry in this reality and what the Stewarts did to change him so drastically, and subsequent developments as he and Ginny explored their uncertain but existent attraction to each other was handled in a very effective manner, neatly capturing the essential details of their relationship as they start as friends and quickly develop at least the potential for more even if they’re content with what they have at first.

The vampire angle might be a bit cliché- particularly with the ‘similarities’ between the Stewarts and the Cullens, such as Tamah’s attitude putting me in mind of Alice or Aurora a strange kind of Rosalie/Jasper combo (Beauty and military tactics along with a slight difficulty sticking to their ‘diet’; the similarities are significant once you think about it)-, but you handle it in a rather interesting manner nevertheless.

Plus, of course, you avoid focusing excessively on any issues Harry has on his vampire instincts; while I still had some doubts about him making a choice like that when he was only around seventeen or so- I might feel that Bella’s decision was slightly irrational, but at least she had someone she wanted to be with; Harry changed with a relatively limited amount of life experience behind him, even if you clarified why he ‘had’ to change later-, he generally came across as fairly comfortable with what he was, scared of his instincts but without any fears that he was a monster in himself, and his gratitude for Ginny accepting him without any sign of fear was definitely effective.

Voldemort’s new history in this reality was also an interesting touch- I suppose the diary was never destroyed in this world because Harry’s absence from Hogwarts meant that Lucius Malfoy never thought it worthwhile to use the thing-, and the circumstances of Ginny’s epiphany about her future with Harry also made sense, as well as giving Harry a more realistic reason for being afraid of turning Ginny than Edward’s reluctance in the series (Seriously, if his main ‘con’ argument is a purely theological debate, someone REALLY needed their head examined).

The conclusion might have been a bit abrupt, but at least the final fight between Harry and Voldemort was rather amusing in a brutal way (I always enjoy those stories where Harry’s able to physically overpower Voldemort; a nice way to reflect how his fixation on his wizarding heritage can lead to his downfall), and the solution to Harry’s ‘dilemma’ regarding Ginny was solved in a very neat manner.

I might still wish that we could have seen how her family reacted to the news in the aftermath, but I can’t fault the emotional impact of the conclusion itself; VERY nicely done, in my view.

Keep up the great work (Any chance you'll be doing anything else with this world?)!
MrsGinnyWeasleyPotter chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
the story got me hooked, but then my suspicion was confirmed, I decided to discontinue it because I really don't like the idea of vampire and human being fall in-love. I'm not a Twilight hater, it's just not my type of story. I find it fair enough. But the story is very well written. Still, keep up the good job. I know a lot are enjoying. But thanks for choosing Harry & Ginny for the story.
Ixde chapter 16 . 6/16/2011
Not sure wether this review will be read or not, but your definitely deserves one-and thus, here it goes.

The one thing i thought while reading it was "I would have liked it a lot more had i not read the Twilight saga first"; your story, while very well written, seemed to me a bit too similar to Meyer's works, macking it lacking in the originality department. Some things, like Harry's skill in Legilimancy or the scene at the Three Broomstick, felt a bit forced in the whole picture, even if they fit. I'm guessing (tho maybe it's just my impression, in which case i apologize in advance) that all the resemblances were there on purpose, but overall they seemed to...block, if that makes sense, the flow of the story.

Well, this were the impressions i received from reading it, anyway. A really good story otherwise, written really nicely that i enjoyed reading. Good work!
EmlynMara chapter 16 . 4/3/2011
Looking forward to the epilogue. I'm not a Twilight fan, but I enjoyed this story.
Mitts18 chapter 16 . 8/31/2010
Hey! Really loved this story!

I hope you add the epilogue eventually, I'd really like to read it!
riegert8 chapter 16 . 2/17/2010
This seem like a bad ending, I have a habit of reading the last chapter first and If I like what I read then I start from the beginning. But in this case I really don't like how the story end
You Know Who chapter 16 . 8/19/2009
Where the hell are you?
The last blue Rose chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
omg! twilight vampirism with harry potter characters! this is a kick ass idea i sincerely hope you intend to finish this story because so far im hooked
juice14 chapter 16 . 7/23/2009
That was certainly not a typical Harry Ginny story. I like the depth of emotion you brought to the characters but I think you made them a bit too far from the JKR universe. Personally I feel you should have labelled this as a crossover as it's more a vampire story. Haven't read Twilight but I'm sure this has much more in common with that. The story is well written so kudos there. :)
Hypercaine chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
I think I know whats up with Harry.

I dunno his past, but he SEEMS to be a vampire, no?

His eyes being gold, him being able to get from the Astronomy tower to the Dungeons without being late to class (aswell as the way his 'dot' flew across the map), how he alway's thinks about her smell, how he never ate anything (with Sirius he just looked at him when he offered a drink, then Sirius made a comment like "Oh, right.") Also how Harry dodged around the question of Tamah being the youngest, when 'Our kind' was mentioned AND last but not least, the way he was agonizing over his 'decision' - I'm assuming that he was taken in by these vampires and decided to be turned when he was old enough, but now is upset about it because of Ginny, he's afraid of losing control.

If I'm right - and i think i am - are they like the same vampires from Twilight?
Nick1224 chapter 16 . 4/16/2009