Reviews for Number Nine
Elphaba'sGirl chapter 17 . 9/10/2013
Cute story! Loved it.
the daily whatever chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Dude you might think I'm stalking you but I'm not, well kidda' with your stories. This was well funny.
Wickedforlife chapter 17 . 5/30/2011
luv it! I've read all your stuff at least twice and I have to say it's the best one yet. I love the psychology in it. Nessa is a very interesting psychological character and in this story she had a lot more freedom to do stuff she wouldn't normally do. Sorta like what they did with the David Tennant specials in doctor who (I'm the only person who would ever combine those two)
elphiefanatic chapter 17 . 4/20/2011
I LOVE IT!

elphiefanatic chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
AMAZING!

elphiefanatic chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
Ohmigosh! Not the Gazebo!

Haha... and the ending... Oh. My. Freaking. Oz.

no comment...

SunRise19 chapter 17 . 11/4/2010
Alright, you're officially AMAZING! :) I love this story, it's brilliant! It was brilliantly written, all the characters were in character I could totally see them acting this way if this situation happened..Fantastic job! :) I'm off to see what else you've written! :) You're a brilliant writer! Such detail in your work! :)
SunRise19 chapter 16 . 11/4/2010
Wow...just wow! This is one huuuuge missunderstanding!
SunRise19 chapter 15 . 11/4/2010
Oh no...woh! Interesting chapter..wow! I wasn't expecting that..:)
SunRise19 chapter 14 . 11/4/2010
OMG, That THAT chapter was so funny I almost couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard! OMG, great work Love it love it! :))
SunRise19 chapter 13 . 11/4/2010
oh no...great chapter! Awesome work! :)) I'm sooo glaaad other characters are in this to..it makes things so much interesting! And this story was already fantastically interesting to start with!
SunRise19 chapter 12 . 11/4/2010
Oh no! LOL I loved this chapter! Awesome work here I'm onto reading more!
SunRise19 chapter 11 . 11/4/2010
Oh no..although I kinda do wonder if you'll have them you know...go all the way in this story lol...:) They're so cute together!
SunRise19 chapter 10 . 11/4/2010
OMG! Oh wow..OMG what a chapter! I kinda wish Nessa was in this...or mentioned..but ah well..I still love this story! It's awesome I'm not putting it down or anything! :) I guess well..I'm a Nessa fan..lol..I know I'm the mynority..I'm used to that lol..
SunRise19 chapter 9 . 11/4/2010
Oh no! Wow..that potion takes afect so quick lol!