Reviews for Vendetta
lizabeth602 chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
nicely done!
It's the review that counts chapter 36 . 7/18/2008
You call this angst? I think predictable melodrama is more fitting. Obviously your readers have never read a book in their life, or they're all sugar-coating their reviews to make you feel better.

'This novel is not to be tossed lightly aside, but to be hurled with great force.' — Dorothy Parker
KMvancouver chapter 36 . 6/16/2008
Oh sure, you just HAD to add in that bit part about Agatha 2.0, didn't you? You two just couldn't resist adding in another edge to the plot, whilst making all your readers have to double take, and say wha? Well, you know what this means now, right? Means that I'm going to have to spend my whole summer vacation thinking exactly what the hell you two are going to plan in the next fic - OH - AND THEN I'm going to have to read it for another 4/5 months, and review, because now you've got me hooked. Merci beaucoup.

So, this new and improved and more magically gifted child of Calypso and Jones, the way you've described her so far, all I can think is it must have sucked to be Agatha - Having a twin sister that shows her up from the sounds of it.. She isn't going to fall in love iwth Will now, is she?

Oh, and just so you know, I loved this story thoroughly. Very very exciting, plus it honestly became part of my morning routine for nearly half a year. Haha. Kudos to you both on this one. You two rock. :)

-Kathleen
Mimozka chapter 36 . 6/6/2008
Great final and YAY it's going to be a sequel, isn't it?
WillsElizabeth23 chapter 36 . 5/30/2008
So here we are at the end, and I must admit that I'm sad the story is over. But this chapter? I LOVED IT! Hooray for angsty apologies and fluffy forgiveness! The Willabeth scenes were great. Very in-character for the two of them. Loved the bedroom scene, with Will being all guilt-ridden and Elizabeth loving him through it, to lead directly into what was surely a passionated night. ;-) Hooray for Sparramaria! Your Jack/Ana scenes were perfect-just the right amount of humor mixed with genuine affection. I enjoyed their mini-discussion about children very much. And *their* bedroom scene was just too funny when little William wet the bed whie they were all lying in it! Hooray for touching good-bye scenes! And you guys wrote a good one. More heartfelt promises and words of love. Oh, and hooray for this line, too:

“Well; next time we meet,” he whispered huskily in her ear, “wear only the necklace. Nothing else will be necessary.”

Now there's a one-shot I'd love to read! ;-) And hooray for the surprising twist at the end!

“Tis a good ting dey never knew ‘bout jou. Ja poor twin sister be gone now. And she thought dat she had powers…”

Seriously, I never would've seen *that* coming in a million years! Great ending, and a great lead-in to a future story...which I'm happy to see will be coming in a few months.

Thanks so much for writing this awesome story, guys! I loved every minute of it. (And yeah, I'll grudgingly admit that Agatha did redeem herself a bit at the end there...still she did some pretty horrible things, so she's earned only a small bit of redemption, but at least it's something.) Great plot that kept me guessing for a good deal of the time. Dialogue and character interaction that were, for the most part, well-written and quite believable. Angst that was off the charts! And a good dose of fluffy Willabeth love that just makes everything better! Thanks for sharing this, and thanks, too, for answering my questions earlier in the story. I appreciated it. Looking forward to any and all future stories from the two of you.
Telcontar Rulz chapter 36 . 5/30/2008
That was a lovely ending, especially when William...um, made a mess XD Hmm, I have a feeling we're going to get a Mrs. Sparrow some time in the near future. Thanks for a wonderful read.
lynxlan chapter 36 . 5/30/2008
A very nice finish to such an 'angsty' story. :) I thought you might use the Fountain to stop the poison as it made perfect sense. The reunion and goodbye scenes were very touching and emotional. Take a well deserved break you two and I will be ready to read new stories when you write them. :)
Kayley Taylor chapter 36 . 5/29/2008
Aww, what a sweet ending! :)

I enjoyed the story very much! I'm sad to see it coming to an end, although I'm glad that you will be doing a sequel in a few months' time! :)
Miss Vilya chapter 36 . 5/29/2008
You left me speechless with that ending, guys...

I loved, loved, loved this final chapter! Lots of W/E goodness and Jack/Ana too... I can't wait to read your next fic.

Thank you for this amazing story, it was really weel done and I enjoyed it very much.
hurricane1714 chapter 36 . 5/29/2008
Lovely ending. I greatly apperciate the Sparramaria. Anyways will your next fic have Agatha's sister as a charater or no? Just wondering

My your skates be sharp~

hurricane1714
buffycorvin chapter 36 . 5/29/2008
i love it i got a stroy but i cant get it on here is a mordern day w/e
germanviola7 chapter 36 . 5/29/2008
that was epic. i don't want to have to wait so long for another story! [
WillsElizabeth23 chapter 35 . 5/28/2008
Wow, what a great chapter, guys! Nice job with the fight scene; nice job with Will's growing pain and desperation; nice job with Calypso's sudden appearance to drag Davy away. Quite an exciting chapter! And the end? How sad...Elizabeth crying once again over Will's dying body. :-( Of course I know he'll be all right, what with the promised happy ending and all, but still a sad scene, to be sure. Perhaps the water from the Fountain can save him, just as it did for Elizabeth?

I'm excited to read the last chapter, but also sad that the story will be over. Please make it a nice long chapter, filled with plenty of angsty apologies and fluffy forgiveness! And how about a lead-in to another joint effort between the two of you?
lynxlan chapter 35 . 5/27/2008
Good chapter! So Agatha proved her love by stepping in front of Jones' sword. But she was still not a good person so she got what she deserved. Elizabeth is finally young again but is that because of the water or because Agatha died? Or perhaps a little of both? :) I look forward to the final chapter.
germanviola7 chapter 35 . 5/26/2008
agatha's gone! she really turned around though. save will!