Reviews for i See the Future
This is AMAZING! so GOOD!
I love it
From the future chapter 11 . 3/7
Hello, what's up? Here I am, writing to you from Brazil, 2015, 8th March.
I don't even know if you still have access to the e-mail that leads to this account, but if you don't, that's pretty fine anyway. I just liked your story and felt the urge to let some feedback (I've written fanfic too, I know how it feels like).
But first of all I want to point out that I don't mean you should continue writing fanfiction. I see you've stopped in 2012, I've stopped in 2013 too and purposely "lost" my account to this site (what explains why I'm writing this review as a Guest). There are times for all things under the sun, I'm 23 now and I've passed the fanfic time. I suppose you have too. But if intend to continue writing, maybe your own stuff now, I see you have talent and you may do it.
Well, you say it was your first fanfic and so it was not perfect, neither could be. Author notes in between the text are not really cool, and the characters were a bit OOC too, but it didn't cause great damage to the story, as well as the minor typos. I hardly saw any grammar mistake, btw, and that's a miracle in the fanfic world (!), but maybe it's just because I'm not a native speaker.
Now here we come to the center, to the reason why people said your fic was the best iCarly fic they had read ever. YOU HAD A PLOT. Surprisingly (?) enough, it is also pretty rare in the fanfic world. Most plots are just fill-ins to the romantic moments. Or when are there some, they are so clichĂȘ and overly repeated. Like memory losses and so on (I've commited the memory loss sin myself). For no reason (probably lazyness to get my work done), I've randomly read a lot of iCarly fanfics in the last week. Well, when I started reading your story I thought nothing really great could come up from that and it was a luck if you could keep your characters in character with such a plot. As I said, they in fact went a bit OOC, but what was there to compare to how sticky the story became to my eyes! I couldn't put it aside until I finished. Reactions were kindda balanced, the characters weren't exaggerated. Maybe Sam weeping for ten years was a bit exaggerated, but maybe that's just my personal aversion to drama speaking. Anyway, the guilt thing could justify so much time weeping. The scenes also were not too much. No kiss at all! haha And your story was appealing. I almost burst out crying in some parts (and believe me, I'm not the crying type, as I said you I'm not very fond of drama), and it even make me think about some personal things, like some coldness I acquired with time in dealing with that. A bit like Moriarty saying to Sherlock "That's what people do, they die!".
Anyways, sorry for this last piece, just a bit of inner wandering. What I wanted to tell you is: your story was really good (and I don't think it need a sequel, btw a sequel might spoil it - maybe that's why you never ended the second part? I've checked it in your profile). Don't always believe in comments where people say you have talent or your story is amazing and so on. Not everybody in those sites have the patterns to tell it (not wanting to sound arrogant or something, sorry). But you can believe me when I tell you that, for my personal opinion, you do have (or at least had) talent and this was a good story.
abeerahbiaji chapter 12 . 1/7
this was amazing... truly amazing! WOW!
skyy chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
u dont say the one
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Nice story, love it
SandsOfDorne chapter 11 . 6/18/2014
OMG! OMG! This was sooooo spectacular! :) The other day, I was with a friend of mine and somehow we started talking about shows we watched we were younger.
She brought up iCarly and omg the memories started to come back. It was such a good show! Then this morning I was thinking about it again and I remembered a friend of mine had showed me this story when I was at her house one time. It took me a while, but I FINALLY found it. I couldn't remember the story name.
THANK YOU for this sweet trip back to childhood. Unfortunately for me I have to return to the grind of the real world [for now at least]. Blech!
iEmbargo chapter 12 . 12/5/2013
This deserved the rating from that old fan site of being one of the best iCarly fics ever. Even now, 5 years later, it's still one of the best. I was very pleased that you had thought deeply about time travel to handle one of the many potential paradoxes in a unique fashion.
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
Woahh this is really good...
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Nice start! Will there be Seddie.. ? :3
itsawhovian chapter 12 . 8/5/2012
Good, the thing I didn't like the 'ranked by viewers as the best iCarly fic ever' on the summary. Isn't that a bit boastful, even if it's true? There could be another better iCarly fic than you'res...
But it's good, I like it!
LizTheBookNerd chapter 12 . 5/31/2011
I freaken loved this 3 it was so so soo good! Most definately, by far, one of the best icarly fics ive read.
LizTheBookNerd chapter 12 . 5/31/2011
Goldscale chapter 12 . 4/16/2011
this was not a good story. This was the best icarly story i have read yet!

And i read a lot. You can ask anyone i know, i read a lot. This was a great, worth-its-time, logic, fun and just plain excellent fanfic.

Keep up the good work.

Me chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Amazing! One of my favorite seddie fanfics!