Reviews for Valentine's Day
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Awww cute!
Mirror of Melancholy chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Aw, that's so cute. To me, this thing seems like one huge big metaphor for somethign. But I don't know what... Good job!
Logic-is-overrated chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
LOVED IT VERY MUCH...but that might be because im a sucker for a good fluff :3
I'm With Gameboy chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
aw! Arjei! you're a really talented writer! i hope to see alot more MattxMello fanfictions from you!

cause I'm not really a fan of MattxMisa or MelloxHalle, I'm more of a MelloxMatt MattxNear NearxMello kinda girl. :3

this was just a-dork-a-ble! simple adorkable! keep up the awesome writing! OH! and thanks for the many reviews you have on my stories!

you're the best!

-jennifer
Chronometrist chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Aw, that's sweet.

Very well written, I love it!
LynxTiger-Kerica chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
well done!

lovies,

Kerica
Stega chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
First thing that caught my attention was there seems to be some thoughts which you forgot to italicize or maybe you didn't intend them to be thoughts but they read like they are. For example: 'Where the hell was Mello? He's been gone for more then an hour.'

Overall I thought it was okay, but maybe the idea you were going for could have been a bit more cohesive. Maybe I just missed something but by the end I'm wondering if you say Mello would rather be shot in the head than be late, why didn't he show up? I would've liked to see more detail about each boy's thoughts or feelings for each other because this feels more like a friendship fic than anything else.

Ps. Just curious but what is with all the Vday fics, it's January?