Reviews for Here's to the Night
fammy chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Yay Ben to the rescue :D
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
fuck yes to this, and a big fuck you to that creep lifegaurd.

-throws rotten tomatoes-

i loved this. it made sense. it was as in character as it could be considering you stripped over thirty years off (combined) my favorite boys.

it was poetic and well-written and i wish more people wrote like you. :D

this is, like, the second best briley fic i've ever read. and it's only second cuz i've been reading too much angst lately.

BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE THIS ANY LESS AWESOME AND AMAZING AND I LOVE YOU. o-o

signed,

onewhowatches :3
starlesscity chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Damn fucking lovely. 3
darkness fear chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
this is like beyond-words amazing. i love the writing style so much.
exitlight chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Go Ben!
wooljumper1992 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Oh ... wow. That was beautiful. I mean, poor Riley, but then the ending is so sweet and happy and I just love it.
Valentine Satiguss chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
That... was amazing.

Swet one-shot. And I give up two thumbs up for coming up with Reese, twin of Mr. Riley Poole. Cool, cool.
Varmint chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
This is amazingly well-written.
Kharybelle chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Aww... good for Ben. Poor Riley. Really well written!
Izzy chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Excellent.
music-is-luv chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Oh lifeguard is a BITCH! You go Benny You go!
Dugleik chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
There's just something natural about abused Riley.
notoriousreviewer chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I first read this a morning a few weeks ago, minutes before my schoolbus came, so I feel justified in not having reviewed yet. I also read it directly after drinking a cup of sugar-laden coffee, so I was giddy as a moose. Seriously, I was grinning for half the frikkin' day as I recalled Ben's "I'll kill you" remark to the lifeguard.

Did you actually go through the story with the intent of counting the number of f-words? Awesome. Also, Reese is the best OC I've read in a while. Yay for you! :D
Animegirl1129 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Woo! I found you on here, too! xD

*is csi_sanders1129 on LJ*

*favorites*
JessieJay13 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
oh my god i love this story! it is amazing! i love your writing, and how descriptive you are with feelings and emotions and things, and i feel so bad for Riley! faved!