Reviews for Here's to the Night
fammy chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Yay Ben to the rescue :D
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
fuck yes to this, and a big fuck you to that creep lifegaurd.

-throws rotten tomatoes-

i loved this. it made sense. it was as in character as it could be considering you stripped over thirty years off (combined) my favorite boys.

it was poetic and well-written and i wish more people wrote like you. :D

this is, like, the second best briley fic i've ever read. and it's only second cuz i've been reading too much angst lately.

onewhowatches :3
starlesscity chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Damn fucking lovely. 3
darkness fear chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
this is like beyond-words amazing. i love the writing style so much.
exitlight chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Go Ben!
wooljumper1992 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Oh ... wow. That was beautiful. I mean, poor Riley, but then the ending is so sweet and happy and I just love it.
Valentine Satiguss chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
That... was amazing.

Swet one-shot. And I give up two thumbs up for coming up with Reese, twin of Mr. Riley Poole. Cool, cool.
Varmint chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
This is amazingly well-written.
Daughter.Shadow chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Aww... good for Ben. Poor Riley. Really well written!
Izzy chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
music-is-luv chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Oh lifeguard is a BITCH! You go Benny You go!
Dugleik chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
There's just something natural about abused Riley.
notoriousreviewer chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I first read this a morning a few weeks ago, minutes before my schoolbus came, so I feel justified in not having reviewed yet. I also read it directly after drinking a cup of sugar-laden coffee, so I was giddy as a moose. Seriously, I was grinning for half the frikkin' day as I recalled Ben's "I'll kill you" remark to the lifeguard.

Did you actually go through the story with the intent of counting the number of f-words? Awesome. Also, Reese is the best OC I've read in a while. Yay for you! :D
Animegirl1129 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Woo! I found you on here, too! xD

*is csi_sanders1129 on LJ*

JessieJay13 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
oh my god i love this story! it is amazing! i love your writing, and how descriptive you are with feelings and emotions and things, and i feel so bad for Riley! faved!