Reviews for The Best Medicine
redlaama chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Hope this isn't abandoned! It's so good!
heza-chan24 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
ShikaHina is turning out to be one of my fav pairings! Please finish. I must know what happens! _
JadedGothButterfly chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Update!
kandita chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
Is it possible to update one of these days... I HATE TO SEE GOOD STORY GOES TO WASTE!:(
Bleachedwolfrest chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
man so cant wait for next chapter :3
lil.ramen.lover chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
please update this story! I really wanna know why things didn't work out with her and Naruto. Plus, since you said Sakura came and yelled at her, it seems like Hinata was at fault. But it's hinata, she wouldn't intentionally hurt her first love. I wanna see what the vitamins do and how these two cuties get together!

PLEASEEEEEEE
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
i still hope you'll continue! its a great story! I love hina crack but Shika hina is something i don't read quite often but i like the way this story is going
CynthiAngel chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
i love thiss story! please tell me you haven't quit? D:
Xo0Xo0O0XshikahinaX0O0oX0oX chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
*snicker* poor poor shika-niichan...people just LOVE to threaten him with bodily harm...his grandma, his mom, and hiashi to name a few...gotta love him though...i mean, nobody else looks JUST as cute with hinata-hime as he does...3 gotta love it!
Smiley chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
I really want to read the next chapters. Hope that you will update soon.
anonymous chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
i am in love with hinashika!

is shikamaru going to end up taking the pills too?

i cant wait for the next chapter!
Mesa-Mesa chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
*poke* *poke poke poke* Why have you not updated for like 34 weeks?

*sniff* I really like this story &&I'm wanting to read more of it.

Are you okay? Are you alive. If you're not alive, I very sorry to bother you. Please don't haunt me or something.

Update?
SaveADrumBangADrummer23 chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
oh 'vitamins'. XD hurry up and write more or I shall... erm... uh... I shall... TORTURE YOU WITH KIDDIE MUSIC! (inserts scary music here)
SHeWithNoName chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
lmao!
ViperineVampire chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
HAHAHA!i can just imagine shika cringing badly on the inside and jumping suddenly the moment hiashi says something...haha!yay new shika/hina story!can't wait for more ) always did love your stories!