Reviews for What love and hatred brew
SafaiaFureia chapter 2 . 4/24
Intriguing start. I hope to read more!
SnapeAngel chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
update soon!
SnapesYukuai chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
Oh, please, please, go on quickly, I'm so (bloody) curious how it goes on! _ The end of the chapter was absolutely cute! Your Melfis.
Deleted Inspiration chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
yay! good chapter only harry sometimes acts a bit older then he is but other then that i liked it a lot update
Shiva'sGirl chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
oh please update soon! looking forward to next chaps!
applesollie chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
Is Harry still six? He sounds a lot older when he is coldly talking to Severus. Still I like it so far.
Fawkes Song chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
Aww, poor Harry! This story looks promising. Update soon!
firefly5151 chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
Great start to this fic. I can't wait to see where it goes.
Snapesthe1 chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
Ooh, any coercion from Dumbledore to bring about Harry's apologetic entrance?
Kyndyll chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
Ouch... Harry's pretty snarky for a 6 yr. old, but that's kind of amusing. I hope he stays snarky and sarcastic.
the-dreamer4 chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
Harry's speech really doesn't feel right for a 6 year old to me. He sounded much older than that when he first speaks to Snape in the Hospital Wing, and his cold hostility doesn't seem appropriate for the circumstances. A 6 year old who had spent 3 days abandoned wouldn't be cheeky and adult-sounding no matter what Snape's attitude was (I don't know if a 6 year old even understands what sarcasm is). On a side note, it also doesn't make sense that a fair with rides would occur in late December in England. Granted I'm American, but I can't imagine a fair like that in winter ... too bloody cold to be out on a ride.

Sorry ... too much just feels off.

dreamer
alalalala chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
great start ! update soon (:
Raiise chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
hmm... sounds good. I'll be waiting for more...
SnapesYukuai chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Oh, please, go on quickly! I like your story and it's soo cute. And I agree with your choice of shortening the beginning... so what else can I say: PLEASE CONTINUE QUICKLY! _

Your Melfis