Reviews for Slave Child
duck chapter 79 . 20h
Really enjoyed this! I hope you do continue one day. I'm pretty happy with the ending at the reveal after the adoption, but I'd also love to read more about this universe. I think the best thing to do would be to let this story end post-adoption and then start a sequel with the last couple of chapters. That would greatly improve the experience for your readers, especially if you never come back to it.
duck chapter 25 . 11/29
Nooo! Can't Severus conjure some fish food for the goldfish? Been reading this on and off all day. Really am loving how far Severus and Harry have come. The suicide attempt was scary though. I hoped you weren't going there and am glad you didn't.
duck chapter 2 . 11/29
I'm going to get super nitpicky here. Dumbledore might say Archaic Latin or Old Latin or possibly even Proto Indo-European or PIE for short but wouldn't say Ancient Latin because even Classical Latin is still ancient and that is what they spoke in Ancient Rome and what they speak in the Vatican today. I do like this story so far and look forward to discovering more about the mystery spell.
LittleElfynOne chapter 10 . 8/5
Frankly don't understand why Snape should be apologising to Harry here. Its like aww poor Harry suffering consequences for not being able to follow basic instruction, Snape has no reason to believe Harry about the journal given Harry's disgusting breach of privacy the year prior. Honestly the punishment was only to do some cleaning and he was called away to a medical emergency and because Harry is a self absorbed incompetent idiot he can't even manage that without causing problems.
Shao7 chapter 79 . 6/24
I thought you were wrapping up the story then you added the escape from the Ministry.
Please continue!
Rossess20 chapter 24 . 6/10
Wow. This is a bit out of nowhere. It's in line with the story but I feel like I missed a lot of Sev's reasoning... Very sweet though!
Rossess20 chapter 22 . 6/10
Wow I was not paying attention. I thought this was coming up on the end of the fic! :,D
PhoenixShadow23 chapter 79 . 4/18
Wow! I binged this story in two nights! The scene when Harry tried to walk to the barrier to kill himself and Snape stopped him gutted me. I've read numerous stories where Snape mentors/comforts Harry, but that scene GOT ME. What an incredible story and portrayal of Harry's sensitive and caring nature. And the elves! I love Norie and Zan, and how Severus adopted Harry and gave him a family. And how Harry even befriended Draco (my favorite stories are Harry, Severus, and Draco being a family). I felt you handled these difficult topics with grace. I hope you continue it writing!
Elevenses chapter 79 . 1/15
I love this story so much! I wish the whole Remus thing had been resolved, but the rest of the story was wrapped up pretty well. Thanks for writing!
lonely-little-ghost chapter 20 . 11/22/2020
Loool I did Not expect that.. Voldemort dying in the very beginning! Well obviously, that was not the goal of the story, but still.. Things will be very different now I guess. I truly like this, by the way! Really unexpected. I also wonder if Snape realizes that Bellatrix hit Harry with a curse Snape invented.. This is definitely going to be interesting. Can't wait to read the rest!
lonely-little-ghost chapter 17 . 11/22/2020
Finally I found a fic where Harry calls Snape "Severus"! I have always thought why he never called him by his first name even though Snape calls Harry by his first name. Also, I really really hope Harry will be freed in the end! Even if Snape becomes like a father to him, the only thought of not being able to even disobey him.. It feel awful. Great writing so far!
introvertedlover2 chapter 25 . 11/11/2020
... but goldfish die when fed bread...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2020
A great story.
RandomNameHeh chapter 1 . 7/28/2020
Wow, this is a rather long story, seems good so far. :D
reader chapter 53 . 6/16/2020