Reviews for Slave Child
Jordina chapter 50 . 11/21/2011
I hope this doesn't mess with Harry's grades and all. And I hope things get better and I hope that Draco doesn't stay...
Ajka13 chapter 79 . 11/21/2011
Amazing chapter. Actually, like always:) Can't wait for the next chapter!
BooksDon'tJustTellStories chapter 79 . 11/21/2011
Great story- I can't wait to see what happens next!

B.D.J.T.S

P.s I saw that you weren't British in one of your ANs-I live in England, I'd be happy to help if you need any help with Britishisms :)
Jordina chapter 49 . 11/20/2011
Well handled.
Jordina chapter 48 . 11/20/2011
Hmmmm. I dunno. I didn't expect this to be a Sev mentors Harry AND Draco kinda story. Lol so I hope it's not permanent. Maybe they will find a new home for Draco.
Jordina chapter 47 . 11/20/2011
I knew something bad was wrong with Draco:/
Jordina chapter 46 . 11/20/2011
Oh no :0
Jordina chapter 45 . 11/20/2011
Awwwww
Jordina chapter 44 . 11/20/2011
"Weasley is Our King!" Haha that's what I thought of!:)

Oh my Lord! I was nervous this entire chapter! I was scared that Sev might go as far as to interrupt the game! Now I'm super nervous haha. Try not and embarrass him too bad Severus!:)
Jordina chapter 43 . 11/20/2011
Harry turned into such a prat! What the hell Harry? :(

It makes me suspicious! Does this have any relation to Voldemort or is he naturally heartless when he is angry?

Alec makes me think of a young Harry! 3
Jordina chapter 42 . 11/20/2011
Poor Alec:(
Jordina chapter 41 . 11/20/2011
Cute chapter!:)
Jordina chapter 40 . 11/20/2011
I'm loving the smoothness of the story! It's great, but I'm suspicious! -_- Hahaha. I'm wondering if Voldemort is really dead, or if another person will become the big bad. Not someone Harry is destined to kill or anything, but if there will be another threat. You've mentioned Fenrir, don't think I spelled that right, a few times. So I'm wondering how much of a threat will he be. And has he captured Lupin by any chance? Where is Lupin? Also the Draco situation is getting to me. What's going on with Draco?
Jordina chapter 39 . 11/20/2011
I wish Zan and Norie could just pop in and see them. I also think Dobby should join them:)
Jordina chapter 38 . 11/20/2011
Loved DADA and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
3,901 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »