Reviews for Slave Child
Poet Wroet chapter 68 . 12/16/2011
My god, those last four lines are truly hilarious. Like Harry does mind he's falling asleep. _O-
Poet Wroet chapter 58 . 12/16/2011
Hmm. I wonder whether there's any possibility that the little gifts (and so, the Quidditch tickets) aren't from Severus, but from Remus?

Great story.
Jordina chapter 79 . 12/15/2011
Yay more awesomeness! Update soon!
Jordina chapter 78 . 12/15/2011
Aww great chapter!
Poet Wroet chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
My god.. that was.. That was Severus' diary, wasn't it?

Oh dear Harry has such a thing with Severus' private thoughts and memories.. _O-
Kashel chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Hi there ~

I just wanted to drop by, leave you a message, you know..

Well I read this story for almost a week. It's probably the longest fanfiction I read within the past few years O.o

But a good one, rest assured

Sometimes Snape and Harry are a bit too OOC for me but on the other hand, it's kinda fun to imagine all of your story's elements.

So I definitely enjoyed reading it so far :)

I actually read it on another site, potions and snitches. But since I got an account here, I figured it would be easier to review here :)
Brandy chapter 79 . 12/5/2011
Squeeeeeee I'm so glad you updated! _

I really like the feel of this chapter, it definitely gives me the air of transitioning (what with all that's happened) and has that feeling that new things are about to happen. I'm so excited to see the future of this story!

I also love seeing the current result of everything Severus and Harry have been through-how still in character yet changed they are. This is another one of those great interaction chapters that I love-you see through not just the way they talk but Harry's life around him-his wardrobe, his rooms in the dungeons, his friends and now no spell...it's such a nice change from the beginning (well he still had his friends, but no guardian figure. Plus, it seems he and his friends are closer now). But we know there's more trouble to come...

So can't wait to read more as always! _
Dramagirl007 chapter 79 . 12/4/2011
Still loving the story. Keep up the good work and please update ASAP. :)
Psychopath with nails chapter 79 . 11/30/2011
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY...WRITE MORE
Jordina chapter 77 . 11/27/2011
No! You can't just end it! There is so much more you can add!
Jordina chapter 76 . 11/27/2011
I can't tell if that's a cliffhanger, or a nice smooth ending. Lol. Is it a forboding nothing happened, or a good relieves nothing happened? Haha:)
Jordina chapter 75 . 11/27/2011
Brilliant chapter!
Jordina chapter 74 . 11/27/2011
Great chapter! I hope your story includes a World Cup at some point! I would love to read it!

Omg! It's times like these where I am glad I am behind! What a terrible cliffhanger hahaha:)
YeCatsJ chapter 79 . 11/22/2011
Great story. Happy to see Harry finally rid of the slave spell and all because of if the love now btw him and Severus and now they can be real family with no ghosts
Jordina chapter 73 . 11/21/2011
Ron grinned and bowed to Harry. "By all means, Harry dear."

Hahahahaha that made me laugh so hard. I'm a big sarcasm person haha. Epic and smooth chapter!:)
3,938 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »