Reviews for Slave Child
Jordina chapter 70 . 11/21/2011
Awesomeness! I love hearing about "Hedwigs" trivial gifts!:)
Jordina chapter 69 . 11/21/2011
Aw you really have handled this so well. And I'm glad they are becoming more like friends then brothers.
Jordina chapter 68 . 11/21/2011
Awww great chapter and great discussion!
Jordina chapter 67 . 11/21/2011
Loved this:)
Jordina chapter 64 . 11/21/2011
Fantabulous chapter!
Jordina chapter 63 . 11/21/2011
The werewolf incident at Malfoy Manor was very traumatizing. No wonder Draco is probably terrified of Remus. Also I don't know how far from canon your story was planned, so you may already know this, but Severus didn't invent the Wolfsbane potion. I use to think he had but upon research I learned that he hadn't. The Harry Potter Wiki explains it, and also there is the excerpt that mentions that it had already been created and that perhaps Severus had simply modified and improved it.

~Chapter 18 (Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs), page 258 "The Potion that Professor Snape has been making is a very recent discovery...Before the Wolfsbane Potion was discovered, however, I became a fully fledged monster once a month [when I went to Hogwarts]"
Jordina chapter 62 . 11/21/2011
I am so excited!
Jordina chapter 61 . 11/21/2011
YES! I have had this path playing in my mind for so many chapters! When you first mentioned Draco needing a mentor or that Sev couldn't always be there for him. I kept thinking, "Can't she just push him onto Remus?" Haha but I was like, "I doubt she would do that as it would probably upset Harry to lose Remus to Draco or something." But I love this idea and I'm so glad my thoughts were in tune to yours, assuming that this works haha. :•)
Jordina chapter 60 . 11/21/2011
*sigh* I feel I know where this story is going, and though I'm not so completely opposed, I just love Sev and Harry's relationship so much that I hate to see it altered. I know it doesn't need to be said if it is the plan you choose to take, please tred lightly with it haha:)
Jordina chapter 59 . 11/21/2011
Oh dear, Draco is causing such trouble and he doesn't even mean to...at least I don't think he does.
Jordina chapter 58 . 11/21/2011
Oh man, I feel drama coming soon and hard.
Jordina chapter 57 . 11/21/2011
Please don't turn this into Draco as the victim!
Jordina chapter 56 . 11/21/2011