Reviews for Slave Child
Selande chapter 24 . 10/22/2014
Oh my god... I've just been crying for over an hour. This chapter and the preceding chapters have left me a quivering ball of flesh with tears just pouring out of me. I'm sure this must have been just as hard for you to write as it was to read, but I think you did a masterful job. I can probably say I have never been so happy to be so sad - as strange as that sounds! I see there are still tons of chapters to go, but oh man, this chapter just tore my heart out, stamped on it, ripped it up and then shoved it back into my chest with a little pat that said, there there, all better now. I mean that in a good way! I could feel Harry's despair and anguish and then Severus' fright as he went to stop Harry from doing something that they would both regret (I'm sure Harry would regret it in the afterlife!).
Guest chapter 73 . 10/15/2014
Disney World? I think HP Wizarding World would be a finer choice...
Sakihinata chapter 79 . 10/4/2014
I like the story, got to read the 79 chapters in almost one go ;)
coccinellee chapter 79 . 9/30/2014
I really think that you should mark your story as complete. I know you started to write a sort of sequel but really it ended so well with the curse being lifted and all!

I know that some people would call it mushy to want that everyone redeem themselves, but I don't think like that. Perhaps I have too much empathy and compassion but I really like what you did with Draco's character. I don't like prisons much and Azkaban is just 1000 times worst.

Normally, I don't read stories with slaves or suicide but I really liked this one. I think that Severus' feelings for Harry changed too rapidly but it's only a minor thing, really. Thanks!
medward chapter 79 . 9/19/2014
This is a fabulous story and well written. Apparently, you had second thoughts about continuing the story, but is wish you had and maybe someday you will feel inspired to do so. I had entertained the idea of the love bond breaking the slave bond and was glad that you decided to break the slave bond. I liked how you handled Draco and made Harry his first real friend. I can imagine Dobby coming to visit and maybe hiring on to help with the summer chores. I hope now that Harry will be able to do wordless magic. He and Severus should try the animagus spells again. With their troubled souls healed, they might be able to do it! I thought Severus might get together with Poppy, since you made Poppy young and pretty and both of them enjoy each other's company. I figured Draco may bunk in Harry and Severus' quarters if the Slytherins give him a hard time. I am worried about the Slytherin portrait being empty and hope Dolohov and Greyback aren't there! I will follow the story just in case you resume writing! Thanks so much for the story!
Guest chapter 79 . 9/12/2014
I mean, it's nice that there was a lot of cha- HOLY SHIT IT'S INCOMPLETE -pters, but... Jesus Christ, author! This is a lot of chapters! You're insane! Admittedly amazing, but... Insane!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/11/2014
Meanwhile, at the end of chapter 24...
"Oh, another chapter? Maybe an alternate ending where Harry tries to hurt Severus and dies and Severus is like "WAAAAAAAa" and Harry is like *ded*." *click* *scrolls up to look at the number of chapters left after seeing the next* "HOLY. SHIT."
also nice story
MeinGimli chapter 79 . 8/4/2014
i love this Story. Just a thought i had when Harry tried to run away and kill himself that way. He could have made that much easier, just cast an AK at Snape and the slave spell would kill him bevor he can say kedavra. much easier much faster and much more chance for sucess. first i thought he could swear on his life that his name is severus snape, but then his live is the property of SS and that wouldnt work.

its just too bad you didnt finish it.
MeinGimli chapter 16 . 8/2/2014
Interesting idea. i just thought you could have twisted this plot another way.

harry listens to snape and malfoy talking about ambushing him with this spell. he lets them and just drops dead. they each hit another then harry just touches them so they are the slaves. this could also be "a power he knows not". he could just order his snape-slave to use the spell on riddle and then order him to surrender all DE to the ministry.

i just keep reading.
thx and take care
CrazyFM chapter 79 . 7/27/2014
I just want to tell you, that I really love this story, it just warmed my heart, mmademe laugh and made me cry, thank you for this wonderful story. I just have not reviewed earlyer because I couldn't stop reading long enough
Snow Leopard Pasha chapter 79 . 7/25/2014
Good story, though it would be nice if you finished tying up the loose ends!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/9/2014
Even though I love your story there is one or two problems. These include the fact that Ron, Ginny and Luna were duelling during holidays. What happened to the trace?
Akuma no Amy chapter 69 . 7/5/2014
D'aaaaaaw! Aren't those two simply adorable too. It's cool to see Draco included :)
Akuma no Amy chapter 68 . 7/5/2014
Severus and Harry are almost too sweet! So adorable!
Akuma no Amy chapter 30 . 7/4/2014