Reviews for Slave Child
Lubbleeone chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
MajorBookworm94 chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
This story is so awesome, I just want to keep reading, but you haven't written the next chapter yet! Keep going and get the next chapter out as soon as possible.
Cyllaenoi chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
Ouch... Poor Harry... That's gotta be a shock for him... Snape won't be horrible about this, will he? That would majorly suck.
Jeca chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Its very interesting
delete2011 chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
poor Harry! I hope it all works this slash or just mentor-ish?
alexandra3776 chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
I really like Potions Professor, so I started reading this fic. So far it seems like it has a lot of potential. I was just wondering if they will find a way to break the spell, because if they will not, I don't want to read the story. I really don't intend this as a flame. You said in the author's note that Harry would be happy in the end and if he gains happiness as well as his freedom, I would certailnly like to continue reading. I just have moral objections to someone being depicted as content and happy as a slave.

I completely agree with you on the suicide thing. It is easy to judge someone for committing suicide when you haven't lived their life. Harry has an extraordinarily difficult life and I, personally, don't think that JKR's story is a very realistic portrayal of Harry. I would not be surprised if Harry attempted suicide. Like you said, he doesn't have much of a support system. The adults in his life are rarely there for him in a way that could help him deal with the trauma he has experienced.

I don't review very much, but I do love Potions Professor. I always read it immediately when I see that there is an update.
Raiise chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
OMD. I feel so sorry for Harry! Please update soon, I don't know how long I can last without knowing what is going to happen!
AvalbaneAntics chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
Poor Harry. LOL! Poor Severus ... Well, not quite so much...Hehehee- *Shuts up when she sees Severus glare at her*

I loved the chapter and all the characters are so well written. I can't wait for the next one!

breannatala chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
looking forward to more!
1derland pixie chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
What a great story! I can't wait to read Harry's reaction to being enslaved!
Thee-Unknown-Factor chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
I really like and look forward to more! :P
Cyllaenoi chapter 3 . 2/16/2008
Hm... I'm wondering just how Severus will turn this to his advantage; there are just so many possibilities, though I'm hoping for a D/s relationship between Harry and Severus. Please update soon!
Fire Tempest chapter 3 . 2/15/2008
This is very good so far, I hope you update soon.
Nilla86 chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
Hahah, I can't wait for Harry to wake up :D I'm enjoying the story, hope you will update soon!
Madison chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
Curious to where you'll head with this. It is an intriguing plot! My one reservation is, I am not fond of suicide themes in stories. For me, it makes for too weak of a protagonist (they just give up.) I do know it is a real issue with a lot of kids though. I just like a protagonist with more strength. It will be interesting to see how you handle all this. Seems like just being forced into slavery would be enough without the suicide issues to boot but hey that is just me. I'll probably read anyway - Really like your other stories too.
3,921 | « Prev Page 1 .. 247 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 .. Last Next »