Reviews for Slave Child
Cyllaenoi chapter 3 . 2/16/2008
Hm... I'm wondering just how Severus will turn this to his advantage; there are just so many possibilities, though I'm hoping for a D/s relationship between Harry and Severus. Please update soon!
Fire Tempest chapter 3 . 2/15/2008
This is very good so far, I hope you update soon.
Nilla86 chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
Hahah, I can't wait for Harry to wake up :D I'm enjoying the story, hope you will update soon!
Madison chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
Curious to where you'll head with this. It is an intriguing plot! My one reservation is, I am not fond of suicide themes in stories. For me, it makes for too weak of a protagonist (they just give up.) I do know it is a real issue with a lot of kids though. I just like a protagonist with more strength. It will be interesting to see how you handle all this. Seems like just being forced into slavery would be enough without the suicide issues to boot but hey that is just me. I'll probably read anyway - Really like your other stories too.
Somebody reading chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
Promising story - I haven't read anything with this plot before. It will be really interesting to see how both Snape and Harry handle this. My pity goes to Harry though. I can't imagine being put completely into the control of someone who has been so antagonistic towards me. I do hope Snape will learn not to abuse his power. Their current professor/student relationship is also unequal and Snape has not handled that authority very well. But this chapter did a wonderful job in showing some softness around Snape's sharp edges - like his affection for his (endearing) elderly house elves, his extra visit to check on Harry, reading Harry's medical files and his reactions to his findings. It will be very fun to read how his preconceptions change as this story progresses. I appreciate how much information and back story you were able to work into this chapter. I can't wait to read Harry's (and Snape's) reaction and see the two of them interact! Thank you for sharing!
loveseverussnape chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
great chapter. keep up the great work. can't wait for more.
ec101895 chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
This is such a wonderful story! I don’t know how you can write this good! I’m a little confused though. Are you going to explain what ‘enslaved’ means in the next chapter? Well, keep up the good work!
xam chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
really great to read this latest chapter...the story seems to be moving along nicely with an interesting plot (nice long chapters are appreciated!)

i look forward to your next chapter...please update soon (and often!)
BRM chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
ohmygodz ~squeal!~ i lolve it please please continue! ~tackle hugs!~
Raiise chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
O.M.G! I'm shaking, literally shaking. 'enslaved'?, to him? Ah.

Sorry about that, that... that is just scary, even to think about!

But I gotta admit, excellent idea!
coffee walnut chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
GOD! i knew it was going to be something like this but this was still a bit weird... i like the way you described prince hall and its inhabitants!

Well, keep up the good work!
zafaran chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
I do hope karma comes back and bites Draco for this mess. I'm looking forward to finding out how Severus and Harry deal with this. Severus's House Elves will probably find it delightful because it gives Severus someone to be with him for the rest of his life. I hope your schedule and muse will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
Snarky B chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
I like your story. Though the house elves seemed off somehow-they seemed too 'well spoken.' They were clothed as well. This seemed odd to me since you said Snape's father was an old-fashioned pureblood, and I'm assuming the elves used to belong to him. I'm assuming you'll explain this in a future chapter.

Good job, and I hope to read more soon.
mystery gal chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
can't wait till Harry wakes up and meets Snape! Hope to see a lot of drama and action! great chapter and update soon, plz!
Bsum1 chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
Gah! I'm going mad with anticipation. Harry! Harry, wake up!
3,910 | « Prev Page 1 .. 247 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 .. Last Next »