Reviews for Slave Child
Dramagirl007 chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
This story is really good keep up the good work and please update ASAP
Nilla86 chapter 4 . 2/22/2008
This is getting more and more exciting! keep writing :) Can't wait from Harry and Snape to meet!
reader1 chapter 4 . 2/22/2008
Hey, I like your fic so far. It's well written if a little slow at the take off. I hope you don't have a big blow-up scene planned for the next chapter. I always hate it when authors have Harry throw a screaming fit at his new 'master'. This is a character who excepts everything that seems to get thrown at him. Even out of character I think that most people being informed that someone has been given complete power over them and knowing that person doesn't like them are likely to be too frightened to do anything at first. I always imagined the blow-up would happen later when the shock wears off and Harry begins testing boundaries as all adolescents do with new guardians.

I hope you update soon. Thanks for writing.
BRM chapter 4 . 2/21/2008
love it please update soon ~tackle hugs!~
Fmh chapter 4 . 2/21/2008
A great story and I'm very pleased to have found it. Thank you for updating
ghemstone chapter 4 . 2/21/2008
Hi. Just thought I'd drop a quick review to say that I'm really enjoying this fic so far. The story seems like it's going to be great. Keep up the good work and i'm looking forward to more!

ghem
Becky chapter 4 . 2/21/2008
This is shaping up to be a good story. I hope to read more oon.
hentai18ancilla chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
And yet for soem reaosn I am quite intrigued.
reader chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
I think you did a wonderful job at portraying how Harry would react to being told he was a slave. I could feel the regret of Albus through your words, and I must say I'm impressed. Hopefully you will update sooner rather than later please.

Keep going.
meggplant chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
*babbles inanely* oh Harry! oh dearohdearohdear.

... loving this! can't wait to see more. in all honesty, i'm torn now between wanting a PM update first or a SC update!

i really believed the scene where Harry physically reacts to the news. i think i probably would too! and i'm sure he's in a bit of shock - after all, the poor kid's just woken up, it feels like it's right after he's been hexed, and now he's deprived of everything and to be sent off with SNAPE of all people! oi.

give the kid a hug for me, wouldja? *grins*

cheers, love it, can't wait for more!

xoxox
mystery gal chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
great chapter! update soon, plz plz plz!
tambrathegreat chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
I don't know what the suicide talk was about, but many cultures find suicide to be honorable in the face of grave dishonor. The Japanese have ritualized it and the Romans expected it of a person when they had committed a grave crime. Anyway. The chapter was very good. I know it would be hard on both of them to live this way, but I think they might find it would work out best for them in the end. Good job.
Rosemary Smith chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
Poor Harry. After Sirius' death, now this. I feel sorry for Severus as well. It isn't so easy to accept a really big change in your lifestyle. Still I believe that it will bring some happiness to both of them in the long run. Are you planning Ron and Hermione to know what has happened to Harry? I can't stop thinking that it would be good for Gred and Forge or, maybe, Bill or Charlie Weasley to hex Draco. Even if he didn't get enough attention from his parents, it doesn't give him any right to throw curses at people's backs.
Murgy31 chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
That was awesome! I can't wait to see Severus' reaction!
Tsuby73 chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
Wow _

I really like this story as well. And all characters are so well portraid. Their reaction is just "real".

Thanks!