Reviews for Slave Child
tambrathegreat chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
I don't know what the suicide talk was about, but many cultures find suicide to be honorable in the face of grave dishonor. The Japanese have ritualized it and the Romans expected it of a person when they had committed a grave crime. Anyway. The chapter was very good. I know it would be hard on both of them to live this way, but I think they might find it would work out best for them in the end. Good job.
Rosemary Smith chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
Poor Harry. After Sirius' death, now this. I feel sorry for Severus as well. It isn't so easy to accept a really big change in your lifestyle. Still I believe that it will bring some happiness to both of them in the long run. Are you planning Ron and Hermione to know what has happened to Harry? I can't stop thinking that it would be good for Gred and Forge or, maybe, Bill or Charlie Weasley to hex Draco. Even if he didn't get enough attention from his parents, it doesn't give him any right to throw curses at people's backs.
Murgy31 chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
That was awesome! I can't wait to see Severus' reaction!
Tsuby73 chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
Wow _

I really like this story as well. And all characters are so well portraid. Their reaction is just "real".

Thanks!
Thee-Unknown-Factor chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
so cruel. I think that Harry might be a little less willing to do everything that is required especially so soon. :P...o

Good luck realistically showing a change in attitude toward his want to 'escape' life. I doubt it would be an easy thing to change,one's thinking that is.

z;p

Good luck, and may the muse be with you.
Lubbleeone chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
o.0...
MajorBookworm94 chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
This story is so awesome, I just want to keep reading, but you haven't written the next chapter yet! Keep going and get the next chapter out as soon as possible.
Kyndyll chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
Ouch... Poor Harry... That's gotta be a shock for him... Snape won't be horrible about this, will he? That would majorly suck.
Jeca chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Its very interesting
delete2011 chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
poor Harry! I hope it all works out...is this slash or just mentor-ish?
alexandra3776 chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
I really like Potions Professor, so I started reading this fic. So far it seems like it has a lot of potential. I was just wondering if they will find a way to break the spell, because if they will not, I don't want to read the story. I really don't intend this as a flame. You said in the author's note that Harry would be happy in the end and if he gains happiness as well as his freedom, I would certailnly like to continue reading. I just have moral objections to someone being depicted as content and happy as a slave.

I completely agree with you on the suicide thing. It is easy to judge someone for committing suicide when you haven't lived their life. Harry has an extraordinarily difficult life and I, personally, don't think that JKR's story is a very realistic portrayal of Harry. I would not be surprised if Harry attempted suicide. Like you said, he doesn't have much of a support system. The adults in his life are rarely there for him in a way that could help him deal with the trauma he has experienced.

I don't review very much, but I do love Potions Professor. I always read it immediately when I see that there is an update.
Raiise chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
OMD. I feel so sorry for Harry! Please update soon, I don't know how long I can last without knowing what is going to happen!
AvalbaneAntics chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
Poor Harry. LOL! Poor Severus ... Well, not quite so much...Hehehee- *Shuts up when she sees Severus glare at her*

I loved the chapter and all the characters are so well written. I can't wait for the next one!

~Aislin
breannatala chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
looking forward to more!
1derland pixie chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
What a great story! I can't wait to read Harry's reaction to being enslaved!
3,941 | « Prev Page 1 .. 248 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 .. Last Next »