Reviews for Slave Child
delete2011 chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
...to Severus? Hm, maybe because Severus caught him...I dunno...hope you update soon!
Magpie quill chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
omg. this is an f-ing amazing update.
breannatala chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
awesome! I love the history
Murgy31 chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
This is an awesome story! Please update soon!
reader chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
I like this story very much so far

please keep going.
AvalbaneAntics chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
Oh...Crap.

Harry's gonna spaz! LOL!

PLEASE update ASAP! I really really really want to see the next part!
zule bean chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
Great so far...keep going!
tambrathegreat chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
Wow, I was expecting it to be Draco that he was enslaved to. This could get very interesting. Good job.
Catti666 chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
Ah, Severus one informing Dursleys, wink wink. I will sure enjoy that that is certain. Maybe he will find something in common with Harry and Draco that he never expected to find. That was wonderful chappy and sure promising a âniceâ storyline for that story. Nice to meâ not so nice to Rowling characters. Please update soon!
minijo1990 chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
Good story writing
padfoot's shadow chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
This story is good I look forward to more chapters.
FiredanceDragoon chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
Like the different take on Draco's family background. Suspense, good chapter. Awaiting with interest.

Morris Starlight
Raiise chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
oh I love it. I had put you on alerts, so when I had checked my emails this morning, I had to suppress an urge to jump in the air and whoop! It's excellent, and I'm sure it will be just as good as 'Potions Professor'!
anon chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
Interesting story so far. But, jeez - what a cliff! Please consider updating soon. A couple of weeks is just too long to wait to find out what happened. The thought just kills me...
horsejumper127 chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
This is a very good story! I love it! Keep on writing!
3,906 | « Prev Page 1 .. 248 255 256 257 258 259 260 .. Last Next »