Reviews for Slave Child
Fmh chapter 4 . 2/21/2008
A great story and I'm very pleased to have found it. Thank you for updating
ghemstone chapter 4 . 2/21/2008
Hi. Just thought I'd drop a quick review to say that I'm really enjoying this fic so far. The story seems like it's going to be great. Keep up the good work and i'm looking forward to more!

ghem
Becky chapter 4 . 2/21/2008
This is shaping up to be a good story. I hope to read more oon.
hentai18ancilla chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
And yet for soem reaosn I am quite intrigued.
reader chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
I think you did a wonderful job at portraying how Harry would react to being told he was a slave. I could feel the regret of Albus through your words, and I must say I'm impressed. Hopefully you will update sooner rather than later please.

Keep going.
meggplant chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
*babbles inanely* oh Harry! oh dearohdearohdear.

... loving this! can't wait to see more. in all honesty, i'm torn now between wanting a PM update first or a SC update!

i really believed the scene where Harry physically reacts to the news. i think i probably would too! and i'm sure he's in a bit of shock - after all, the poor kid's just woken up, it feels like it's right after he's been hexed, and now he's deprived of everything and to be sent off with SNAPE of all people! oi.

give the kid a hug for me, wouldja? *grins*

cheers, love it, can't wait for more!

xoxox
mystery gal chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
great chapter! update soon, plz plz plz!
tambrathegreat chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
I don't know what the suicide talk was about, but many cultures find suicide to be honorable in the face of grave dishonor. The Japanese have ritualized it and the Romans expected it of a person when they had committed a grave crime. Anyway. The chapter was very good. I know it would be hard on both of them to live this way, but I think they might find it would work out best for them in the end. Good job.
Rosemary Smith chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
Poor Harry. After Sirius' death, now this. I feel sorry for Severus as well. It isn't so easy to accept a really big change in your lifestyle. Still I believe that it will bring some happiness to both of them in the long run. Are you planning Ron and Hermione to know what has happened to Harry? I can't stop thinking that it would be good for Gred and Forge or, maybe, Bill or Charlie Weasley to hex Draco. Even if he didn't get enough attention from his parents, it doesn't give him any right to throw curses at people's backs.
Murgy31 chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
That was awesome! I can't wait to see Severus' reaction!
Tsuby73 chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
Wow _

I really like this story as well. And all characters are so well portraid. Their reaction is just "real".

Thanks!
Thee-Unknown-Factor chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
so cruel. I think that Harry might be a little less willing to do everything that is required especially so soon. :P...o

Good luck realistically showing a change in attitude toward his want to 'escape' life. I doubt it would be an easy thing to change,one's thinking that is.

z;p

Good luck, and may the muse be with you.
Lubbleeone chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
o.0...
MajorBookworm94 chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
This story is so awesome, I just want to keep reading, but you haven't written the next chapter yet! Keep going and get the next chapter out as soon as possible.
Kyndyll chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
Ouch... Poor Harry... That's gotta be a shock for him... Snape won't be horrible about this, will he? That would majorly suck.
3,948 | « Prev Page 1 .. 248 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 .. Last Next »