Reviews for Slave Child
MeinGimli chapter 16 . 8/2/2014
Interesting idea. i just thought you could have twisted this plot another way.

harry listens to snape and malfoy talking about ambushing him with this spell. he lets them and just drops dead. they each hit another then harry just touches them so they are the slaves. this could also be "a power he knows not". he could just order his snape-slave to use the spell on riddle and then order him to surrender all DE to the ministry.

i just keep reading.
thx and take care
CrazyFM chapter 79 . 7/27/2014
I just want to tell you, that I really love this story, it just warmed my heart, mmademe laugh and made me cry, thank you for this wonderful story. I just have not reviewed earlyer because I couldn't stop reading long enough
Snow Leopard Pasha chapter 79 . 7/25/2014
Good story, though it would be nice if you finished tying up the loose ends!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/9/2014
Even though I love your story there is one or two problems. These include the fact that Ron, Ginny and Luna were duelling during holidays. What happened to the trace?
Akuma no Amy chapter 69 . 7/5/2014
D'aaaaaaw! Aren't those two simply adorable too. It's cool to see Draco included :)
Akuma no Amy chapter 68 . 7/5/2014
Severus and Harry are almost too sweet! So adorable!
Akuma no Amy chapter 30 . 7/4/2014
Aaaaw, they're so cute! Sweeter than sugar :D
Akuma no Amy chapter 20 . 7/4/2014
Wow, Voldemort is dead. I admit that came along rather unexpected, happened very suddenly. I'm curious how tths will change things.
Akuma no Amy chapter 16 . 7/4/2014
Aww. To witness the change of Severus feelings in regards to Harry is very touching. It's really beautiful to watch his heart thaw. :)
recount chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
"I'm very much afraid it is possible," Albus replied. "Harry is enslaved to you, Severus."
- - *cackles*
MeinNameIstHase chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
They haven't performed any tests on how that curse works or if it was cast properly or if their information from that one old source was really entirely factual. How do they know, that Harry is really enslaved? Why does Harry really believe it? They didn't even ask questions about his condition. They just told him, that he will drop dead, if he crosses the line, but otherwise apparently assuming, that nothing else has changed for Harry.
CatServant chapter 79 . 3/21/2014
Love this story-enjoy rereading it very much!
brightflare chapter 79 . 3/12/2014
I really enjoyed this story, I hope you finish it sometime. And that Harry and Remus sort things out too! Please update soon!
Hendrick248848 chapter 79 . 2/22/2014
Just found this story a few days ago and was hooked on. it has a great story line and would to see more of it too. And would like to see harry and remus work on things as well. hope to see an update soon as i see it been at least a year. Because u left some things unatended like with grayback and remus being sick. But still love the story and will wait for an update soon
sarahsezlove chapter 79 . 2/20/2014
I really enjoyed this.
I'm adding a follow in the hope it will be finished one day.
3,921 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »