Reviews for Slave Child
Akuma no Amy chapter 20 . 7/4/2014
Wow, Voldemort is dead. I admit that came along rather unexpected, happened very suddenly. I'm curious how tths will change things.
Akuma no Amy chapter 16 . 7/4/2014
Aww. To witness the change of Severus feelings in regards to Harry is very touching. It's really beautiful to watch his heart thaw. :)
recount chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
"I'm very much afraid it is possible," Albus replied. "Harry is enslaved to you, Severus."
- - *cackles*
MeinNameIstHase chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
They haven't performed any tests on how that curse works or if it was cast properly or if their information from that one old source was really entirely factual. How do they know, that Harry is really enslaved? Why does Harry really believe it? They didn't even ask questions about his condition. They just told him, that he will drop dead, if he crosses the line, but otherwise apparently assuming, that nothing else has changed for Harry.
CatServant chapter 79 . 3/21/2014
Love this story-enjoy rereading it very much!
brightflare chapter 79 . 3/12/2014
I really enjoyed this story, I hope you finish it sometime. And that Harry and Remus sort things out too! Please update soon!
Hendrick248848 chapter 79 . 2/22/2014
Just found this story a few days ago and was hooked on. it has a great story line and would to see more of it too. And would like to see harry and remus work on things as well. hope to see an update soon as i see it been at least a year. Because u left some things unatended like with grayback and remus being sick. But still love the story and will wait for an update soon
sarahsezlove chapter 79 . 2/20/2014
I really enjoyed this.
I'm adding a follow in the hope it will be finished one day.
beforeitbegan chapter 79 . 2/9/2014
yes read the whole thing now to find another story as good as that one :)
danna-chan chapter 79 . 1/15/2014
I loved this story! The pass was great. The characters were well written. Ty for sharing your great fic.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 33 . 12/10/2013
interesting. I will keep reading.
A x Stupid x Lamb chapter 79 . 11/8/2013
Great story! Well written and for some reason the entire time I was feeling so sorry for Draco, once I found out about his mum. The whole time I was thinking: Harry, you better talk to him and sort this out! XD Great work, keep it up please!
Renks chapter 13 . 10/31/2013
Love it when Snape says "have another biscuit"
lilyflower50 chapter 79 . 6/30/2013
I will if there was more to read
Rosajean chapter 59 . 6/23/2013
The further along I get in this story, the more the characters become ooc. And the more Harry keeps whinging on about the same insecurities over and over. At some point he's just going to have to decide to trust that Snape loves him and isn't going to just change his mind about it. At any rate, he's a 16 year old boy and I don't know any 16 year old boy that is constantly going on about his feelings like Harry does.
3,914 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »