Reviews for Slave Child
CatServant chapter 79 . 3/21/2014
Love this story-enjoy rereading it very much!
brightflare chapter 79 . 3/12/2014
I really enjoyed this story, I hope you finish it sometime. And that Harry and Remus sort things out too! Please update soon!
Hendrick248848 chapter 79 . 2/22/2014
Just found this story a few days ago and was hooked on. it has a great story line and would to see more of it too. And would like to see harry and remus work on things as well. hope to see an update soon as i see it been at least a year. Because u left some things unatended like with grayback and remus being sick. But still love the story and will wait for an update soon
sarahsezlove chapter 79 . 2/20/2014
I really enjoyed this.
I'm adding a follow in the hope it will be finished one day.
beforeitbegan chapter 79 . 2/9/2014
yes read the whole thing now to find another story as good as that one :)
danna-chan chapter 79 . 1/15/2014
I loved this story! The pass was great. The characters were well written. Ty for sharing your great fic.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 33 . 12/10/2013
interesting. I will keep reading.
A x Stupid x Lamb chapter 79 . 11/8/2013
Great story! Well written and for some reason the entire time I was feeling so sorry for Draco, once I found out about his mum. The whole time I was thinking: Harry, you better talk to him and sort this out! XD Great work, keep it up please!
Renks chapter 13 . 10/31/2013
Love it when Snape says "have another biscuit"
lilyflower50 chapter 79 . 6/30/2013
I will if there was more to read
Rosajean chapter 59 . 6/23/2013
The further along I get in this story, the more the characters become ooc. And the more Harry keeps whinging on about the same insecurities over and over. At some point he's just going to have to decide to trust that Snape loves him and isn't going to just change his mind about it. At any rate, he's a 16 year old boy and I don't know any 16 year old boy that is constantly going on about his feelings like Harry does.
Rosajean chapter 33 . 6/21/2013
I thought the slavery spell was supposed to punish Harry if he disobeyed Severus? I'm not entirely convinced he's even under the spell considering the only thing we've actually seen the spell do is knock him unconscious at the beginning of it. Everything else has been surmised bc of what Dumbledore read in the book abt the spell. But I remember that he said the spell would punish Harry if he disobeyed and they wouldn't know how or for how long. Anyways, guess I'll keep on reading, but I'm kinda confused at this point.
Phoniex Fire Pixie chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I just found this story and I love it. It's one of those you never want to end though you know it has to. Your a great writer and I can't wait to read more of your work.
Sem chapter 79 . 5/25/2013
Great!
lotr195 chapter 79 . 5/23/2013
wow i thought you were going to end it...
but you left it hanging...
hope you one day finish it!
3,925 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »