Reviews for Slave Child
metamorphstorm chapter 79 . 4/12/2013
I just read all 79 chapters and I'm really impressed! There were a few little issues where sentences didn't end with punctuation, and a few times there were no dividers between scenes so you might read that Harry is talking to Ron, then it immediately switches to a conversation with Draco, bit confusing...but all in all, it's a really fantastic story! I know it's been two years since it was updated, so I just hope that means we're close to another new chapter, as I'm very curious to see where this goes! (And I've never been there, so the idea of Harry and Severus in Disney World is really one I hope to see.)

Good job, hope you write more soon :)
InARealPickle chapter 30 . 4/7/2013
Its pretty obvious a girl wrote the dialog. You didn't even try to write Snape and Potter as men- not even as father and son. They seem to have a very nice mother-daughter relationship though, if that is what you were going for.
Logo chapter 15 . 4/1/2013
Will there be corporeal punishment in this fascinating storey
LuLuLolli chapter 79 . 3/28/2013
Please don't leave us hanging here! I really hope you'll finish writing this story; it's one of my favorites!
belladonna chapter 79 . 3/27/2013
Hallo! Where are you? Please, come back! This is one of my favourite stories.
guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I read this fic a while back, and decided to come back and review: I don't like your premise. Harry is constantly suicidal, and while that is understandable, I think you overdid it. And I remember one part when Harry was being harrassed or something, Harry couldn't take it and asked Snape to take him out of school. Let's face it—Harry doesn't quit. And then a suicidal Draco? Could this get any more angsty? Nope. And to make it even worse, going back to Harry and Snape, Snape gives in and allows the painfully OOC and weeping Harry Potter to give up and leave school, never wanting to come back.

Come on.

COME. ON.
Obscured Angel chapter 20 . 3/24/2013
Well that seems a little to easy... but I don't really care, it's a nice change from the usually complicated and difficult 'Voldemort's death scene'.
Thanks for writing and posting.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/25/2013
I love it! Very well-written!
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 79 . 12/13/2012
cool
TaichouMaki chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Finally! After reading this sometime last year I'd lost the link to it and never finshed it. I've been looking for this story and thanks to [Severus T Snape's? I think] review I was lead here. I love this story...if it's not finished I hope it's not abandoned.
scarlettmeadows chapter 79 . 12/6/2012
Your story is fantastic!

Please update soon!
Goth Bookworm chapter 79 . 11/20/2012
I've spent three days reading this. And all I can say is... Wow.

This is really good, and I hope you continue. Nice plotline, writing, grammar, all the things that our English teachers nag us to do.

Anyways, update!
EACade chapter 28 . 10/20/2012
You have a solid grasp of writing technique, and your word choices are fitting, but your character inconsistencies are really getting in the way of my enjoyment in this story. It started off quite good, with everyone acting logically for their established personalities, but then you sort of, well...jmped the shark.

Snape has turned into a nicer guy than I could ever see him being without some kind of brain damage or mind control. He is bitter, more than a bit selfish, sarcastic, and snarky. That doesn't mean he can't also be kind, but your Snape's constant, sweet and soft doting is completely out of character and nothing that has happened in this story thus far can account for it.

Harry is also lacking some significant elements of his personality. I understand the horrific shock of the spell could acount for some of his submissiveness, but still! He's like a whipped dog! Where's his famous anger and determination? He's like a completely different character. It just doesn't work for me.

Also, Voldemort's completely anticlimactic demise sort of trivialises all Harry's previous encounters with him. It was...boring. Sorry. Again, I quite liked your premise and it started solid, bu your execution needs work.
Ivycloak chapter 79 . 10/8/2012
I must say that I think that you are one of the best writers on fanfiction. And I love the story too! Sort of wondering what is going to happen to Draco, now that he is at school as well...
Ivycloak chapter 50 . 10/7/2012
I'm loving this story (thank you for not making it a slash story; there are enough of them already and it is nice to find something different) and I'm hoping that Harry WILL go back to Hogwarts. And he'll deal with everything, evetually.
3,910 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »