Reviews for Slave Child
TaichouMaki chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Finally! After reading this sometime last year I'd lost the link to it and never finshed it. I've been looking for this story and thanks to [Severus T Snape's? I think] review I was lead here. I love this story...if it's not finished I hope it's not abandoned.
scarlettmeadows chapter 79 . 12/6/2012
Your story is fantastic!

Please update soon!
Goth Bookworm chapter 79 . 11/20/2012
I've spent three days reading this. And all I can say is... Wow.

This is really good, and I hope you continue. Nice plotline, writing, grammar, all the things that our English teachers nag us to do.

Anyways, update!
EACade chapter 28 . 10/20/2012
You have a solid grasp of writing technique, and your word choices are fitting, but your character inconsistencies are really getting in the way of my enjoyment in this story. It started off quite good, with everyone acting logically for their established personalities, but then you sort of, well...jmped the shark.

Snape has turned into a nicer guy than I could ever see him being without some kind of brain damage or mind control. He is bitter, more than a bit selfish, sarcastic, and snarky. That doesn't mean he can't also be kind, but your Snape's constant, sweet and soft doting is completely out of character and nothing that has happened in this story thus far can account for it.

Harry is also lacking some significant elements of his personality. I understand the horrific shock of the spell could acount for some of his submissiveness, but still! He's like a whipped dog! Where's his famous anger and determination? He's like a completely different character. It just doesn't work for me.

Also, Voldemort's completely anticlimactic demise sort of trivialises all Harry's previous encounters with him. It was...boring. Sorry. Again, I quite liked your premise and it started solid, bu your execution needs work.
Ivycloak chapter 79 . 10/8/2012
I must say that I think that you are one of the best writers on fanfiction. And I love the story too! Sort of wondering what is going to happen to Draco, now that he is at school as well...
Ivycloak chapter 50 . 10/7/2012
I'm loving this story (thank you for not making it a slash story; there are enough of them already and it is nice to find something different) and I'm hoping that Harry WILL go back to Hogwarts. And he'll deal with everything, evetually.
Guest chapter 79 . 9/16/2012
OMG!
I'm not sure if you're continuing this story or not but i'm gonna keep an eye out for any more updates i have laughed and cried with this story...thank you. m(_ _)m
AliceGirl6 chapter 79 . 9/5/2012
I really like this story. I hope that you will continue it again.
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 79 . 9/5/2012
Sounds good please update
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 79 . 8/25/2012
Personally, Harry thought that his father was being a tad paranoid.
No. Polyjuice is the simplest precaution.
What's with Lavender? Why is she flirting with Harry?
Good day, good night, and good luck, Harry, Hedwig, Severus.
Blinko chapter 79 . 8/21/2012
Very heartwarming story. I know that it has been a long time and you are probably not likely going to read this review, but I just want to say that there are hundreds of enthusiastic readers out there that would truly be delighted if you could just finish this story.
You are a very good author and I think it would be a shame to abandon such a lovely story.
Eavis chapter 77 . 8/11/2012
Ah. ;D I retract my former review. Well, except the part about really enjoying this. That still holds. :D
Eavis chapter 75 . 8/11/2012
I'm enjoying this very much, but I do have a question...if Severus directly told Harry to stay behind and Harry disregarded his orders, wouldn't that have been a violation of the spell? And wouldn't it have punished him? I'm mostly just wondering if this is just something to hand-wave or if it's going to crop up later in the story. :D

God be with thee,
Eavis
Renks chapter 79 . 8/2/2012
Thank you for the lovley story! I hope that you will this soon beacuse I really want to know what happens. I'm glad that you didn't stop when Harry became free, I'ts much better this way 'couse I want to knoow what happens between Reamus and harry!
Cherrie-san chapter 23 . 7/24/2012
Noooo! Don't do it Harry- I really think that Severus would follow you if you managed to off yourself.
3,901 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »