Reviews for Unsaid
Bee Sommer chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Aw! This is so sweet. Definitely a favourite!
tiflissa chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Did I already tell you how much I adore this? On LJ? -shrugs- Well, it doesn't matter. I'll tell you here, too!

I LOVE IT. Specifically, these parts:

“I’m not going to crush you,” he promised her a long time ago, but now it seems that’s all that he does.

Cameron and him on a date. Oh God, it’s like high school all over again.

And that would be another lie; he thinks about it everytime he’s not thinking about her.

“Tell her you want to be more than friends” (he thinks he should call Wilson ‘God of Cheese’ from now on) - That's gotta be my favorite part. "God of Cheese"...-snickers-

“I want…” he started but gave up, exasperated. “I want Wilson to get a life so he’s less interested in mine, I want J.D. and Elliot to get together in Scrubs, and I want Carmen Electra to walk into the clinic one day and ask me to take off her bra,” he jokes with his usual nonchalance. “But for now…you, me, and a hockey game sound pretty good.” - That was perfect. SO like House, and just so good. :)

Lovely work! :D
CatrienStardust chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Very nice, very in character, I liked it!

Ara
achildofthestars chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
-Correct-Like the "words" theme. I'd comment more, but words are pretty pointless right? lol.
jennygirl555 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
luv it! plz hurry!
ILUVHOUSE chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I love it!

More Soon PLEASE!
Limaccia chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Cute. I liked it. In character. Although, being a female, I don't understand how a deep, meaningful relationship can even develop if you don't open up somewhat. But then we've seen with Stacy that House is capable of getting more comfortable, and acting relatively normal as the relationship goes on.
SR89 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I'm loving this so far! I really hope you keep going, and update soon!