Reviews for Neither Here Nor There
Winged-Ashes chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Okay Im hooked plz tell me permenant hiatus doesn't mean abandoned plz
JuliusKing chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Hi again, I really liked this fic too, maybe not the most eloquent or anything, but it gets the job done. Or Half-done as the case may be. A shame to see a fic abandoned and all, but such are things. Hopefully it inspires another writer to write something new themselves ne? Oh, and uh, the same goes for you Stray Leaves fic, I don't realy feel bothered enough to leave what would essentially be the same generic review on two stories, so I'll stick to the one, thank you very much.
On to the specific, my only note is that Ino seems a little too willing and off-put by Naruto's mindscape, and acts far more subdued then I recognize. She immediately goes through with Naruto's suggestion, and simply resolves to slowly unraveling a mystery, instead of forcing the answers out in her ever-bossy caricature. I suppose this is a sign of maturity, or simply a willing OOC aspect of her character for the sake of plot.
On to Stray Leaves, I'll keep brief for once. Mostly because I haven't much to say, really. Shame it's been abandoned, It's well written, yadda yadda yadda. I like the slight brand of humour concerning the Maito Gai sections, nice touch. I suppose that my being more invested time-wise into the other story makes me more annoyed at it's static status, but otherwise I have nothing to add.
You have written well, and there is no doubt in my mind that you still do, or would, If you still write things. that is.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Nice.
DarkRavie chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Very interesting start. I hope you decide to continue this fic.
Crimsonphoenix271 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
yay, its good. Keep it up. I like how you discribed his mind, Ino's gooig to have fun. (Crazy Evil Laughter) Mwahahahaha
sillypanda chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I like this, especially the part where you describe Naruto as smiling, but resigned. And Ino seemed very in character. :)

Are you going to finish this story?
buzzbee111 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I do hope that you'll continue this, since it seems really interesting. But you haven't updated this for over a year so the only thing I can do is review your wonderful unfinished story. :)
baby-kitsune9 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
please update!
smartguy876 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
plz keep making chapters of this looks pretty cool
flavumetrubrum chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I realize it's been a long time since you updated this, but your story has a lot of promise. I think you should continue it; it looks like it will be very good. I hope to see more of this soon!
bosniadovlin chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Like your other story, I really can't wait to see hwere this one goes. good luck writing it!
Isagi chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Please, please, please tell me that you haven’t abandoned this story. Even with just one chapter I can see that it will have a good story line to it. I hope you continue it.
RakeeshJ4 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Hmm..too bad you've (apparently?) abandoned this story, because its beginning is easily the single best Ino-mindswap-Naruto I've ever read, and I've read a few.
DeSyvPlager chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
This idea is original, I haven't seen anything like it before at least. It's really interesting to, looking forward to the next chapter, good work.