Reviews for The Challenge
pwtpwns chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Nice! Very sweet
Penelope Muir chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Haha! What a lovely story. So funny! I haven't read many that show such natural humour between Severus and Lily (though that may just be due to me not being very well read with the stories that are out there), but I loved this. Especially the jokes about Potter's large head, literally and metaphorically, haha and the reactions of the class to Lily's 'accident'. You set the scene here really well, I could easily picture it in my head. I agree with Snapegirlkmf - a sequel with Lily wearing the Slytherin scarf would be wonderful!
Beauty-is-but-a-Face chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Funny )
Snapegirlkmf chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
What a great little story! I really like what Lily did, it was hilarious. I'm glad to see Severus getting the better of the Marauders for once! You should make a sequel where Lily wears Sev's scarf to the match and maybe Potter crashes his broom when he sees it and ends up injuring another part of his anatomy that he's so very proud of . . . if you know what I mean.

That would be the perfect revenge for them always insulting and hexing Severus.
His Lil' Half-Blood Princess chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Ha ha! I LOVED IT!
helali chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Extremely Funny, It was very cute though. you should write another chapter, were we see the reaction of gryffindors in the quidditch match, It should be hilarious.

anyways, PRETTY COOL one-shot
Alethea27 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Loved your story! It's so nice to see a fanfic where Sev is actually happy. I loved what happened to Potter! I, too, never could stand Potter or Black after OOTP. I can imagine Lily sitting amongst all the other self-righteous Gryffindors wearing a Sev's scarf at the next Qudditch match.
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
very funny
citrinestone1000 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
This was funny and I enjoyed it. “Black’s lip was twitching” I can just see that. This reminds me of an episode from “Sabrina the Teenage Witch” where she enlarges a head of a rock star with a huge ego. I can imagine James like that. And your take on Slughore was great.

“Personally I see not difference.” I wonder where you got this from.
sirius-seriously chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
me likey!
Marna Christianna chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Aw. Your story makes me sad that Sev and Lily never got back together again after the mudblood incident. I like them as a couple. I never did like James after OotP and I bet if Severus, unlike James, knew that Voldermort was planning on killing his family he would has stuck with Dumbledore as a secret keeper and never would have been caught without his wand.
Dru Rosier chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
WOW! this is so good!
ily-rocks chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Wow. LOL.
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Lol, that was really cute! I liked the jokes between Lily and Sev. Good work!