Reviews for Fixed
Lazay Woman chapter 1 . 3/8
I love this story so much. It's so AMAZING. You know... you COULD continue this... I would be more then happy.
Renna-Ray chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
just all the feels
Mysterion chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
OMFG! I... I loved this story it made me cry , it made me remember, it made me really feel like i was part of this ... You are a great writer. I wish you luck for all of the other stories that you will write.

Sincerely,

Mysterion
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
sequel
KYLEXSTAN chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
OMG THAT WAS AMAZING, I DIDNT THINK I WOULD LIKE IT AT FIRST BUT THE IT GOT MORE AND MORE AWESOME, THEN I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT!
Yaythe1st chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Wow, was awkward when they had no clothes on :S OK story, though I thought the whole 'Kyle has no balls' thing was really weird, but I think you captured Kyle's feelings well?
Invader Ang chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Finally, a story that shows someone besides myself believes that Sheila is fuckin' insane. You did an excellent job with this. :)
JH22 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
NO NO NO NO I CAN NOT HANDLE THIS STORY BEING OVER. THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE OVER. MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE!
LadyAoife chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This almost literally took my breath away. I had to skip a few parts, like Kyle's flashback, because they were a bit too much for me to handle. But I think you definitely caught something delicate and beautiful in Stan and Kyle's relationship.
lillie andrews chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
no words can describe the amazing-ness of this story

loved it!

lillie
AllYourBaseAreBelongToKyle chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
10% pure awesomeness.
BlueberrySpoilz chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
How sad! And happy! I love it!
freeflyingwolf chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
the best story ever!

i love it!

it should be a movie!

you are the most awesome writer and i just read-ed the most awesome story!

i don't know how to express my feelings cause this is to gorgeous to be expressed in words, please keep up the awesome work 3
anon chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
MOAR HOLY CRAP THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL some parts a bit gory but it makes it an actual story!
Figure.10 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Wow. That was heavy, dude. I loved the subtleness of the relationship development, you don't see that too often. I also loved the inclution of ma' homeboy GARY, that was swet.

The only thing that stuck in my craw were all the goddamn typos, which is weird since aparently this was beta'ed.

All in all, I realy liked this story, you have a real talent.