Reviews for Fixed
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
She did WHAT!?
*grabs a convenient chainsaw and start to rev it aggresively*
Welcome to your nightmare, Shelia.
Would you like to play a game?
I'll give you a 5 second head start. *vrrm vrrm*
ahem.
Dude, like, woah.
This was extremely powerful and well written it was, like, woah.
Good job, dude!
:D
Lazay Woman chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I love this story so much. It's so AMAZING. You know... you COULD continue this... I would be more then happy.
Renna-Ray chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
just all the feels
Mysterion chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
OMFG! I... I loved this story it made me cry , it made me remember, it made me really feel like i was part of this ... You are a great writer. I wish you luck for all of the other stories that you will write.

Sincerely,

Mysterion
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
sequel
KYLEXSTAN chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
OMG THAT WAS AMAZING, I DIDNT THINK I WOULD LIKE IT AT FIRST BUT THE IT GOT MORE AND MORE AWESOME, THEN I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT!
Yaythe1st chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Wow, was awkward when they had no clothes on :S OK story, though I thought the whole 'Kyle has no balls' thing was really weird, but I think you captured Kyle's feelings well?
Invader Ang chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Finally, a story that shows someone besides myself believes that Sheila is fuckin' insane. You did an excellent job with this. :)
JH22 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
NO NO NO NO I CAN NOT HANDLE THIS STORY BEING OVER. THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE OVER. MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE!
LadyAoife chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This almost literally took my breath away. I had to skip a few parts, like Kyle's flashback, because they were a bit too much for me to handle. But I think you definitely caught something delicate and beautiful in Stan and Kyle's relationship.
lillie andrews chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
no words can describe the amazing-ness of this story

loved it!

~lillie~
AllYourBaseAreBelongToKyle chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
10% pure awesomeness.
BlueberrySpoilz chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
How sad! And happy! I love it!
freeflyingwolf chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
the best story ever!

i love it!

it should be a movie!

you are the most awesome writer and i just read-ed the most awesome story!

i don't know how to express my feelings cause this is to gorgeous to be expressed in words, please keep up the awesome work 3
anon chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
MOAR HOLY CRAP THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL some parts a bit gory but it makes it an actual story!