Reviews for Hard to Hold
Regin chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
I Like, I Lust, I Love! Please Update Soon!
Cheerioss25 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I stumbled upon this story and fell in love with it. Unfortunately, I can see it's not finished, and hasn't been updated for a while. Please LadyEval, come back and finish this story!
Mirai Reiko chapter 7 . 5/12/2010
Just finished this story today, and I thought it was highly entertaining. I found myself laughing at Kess' sarcastic remarks and profanity majority of the time. Poor Kain, having to put up with a rebellious and obnoxious girl like her, but it's not like he doesn't deserve it half the time, so yeah. LOL.

Anyway, even though this is a Present Trunks story (but what do I care; Trunks is Trunks, IMO, just as long it's not the one from GT. He was a little, uh-well he didn't look how he normally does or should... Yeah _), I love how his character mirrors that of the one at the end of DBZ, while mixing in the more gentler and caring attributes from his future counterpart.

About the story itself, I found myself worrying about Kestral's careless behavior (i.e; drinking at the worst part of West City until ungodly hours) and can't help but wonder if her past plays a role in this, so I like the little mystery that's added to her there. Also, whenever that time comes, I know it would be one of Hell of a hilarious experience if she ever goes to school with Trunks and Goten. Oh the chaos that will ensue. LOL.

Well, anyway, even if this is going under revision, I still say it's one the best Trunks stories out there, and it's definitely going to my favorites. Keep it up! :3
Poke-Poke chapter 7 . 10/29/2008
huh, this is a really good fanfic. I sorta didnt know what to expect from the summary but...kudos! it's lotsa fun 2 read and...bah, cant be bothered to type any more, the point it i liked it, ok?
Quazety chapter 7 . 7/21/2008
cool story! i really cant wait to see where this goes to :D update soon please!
Vegetasgirl01 chapter 7 . 7/12/2008
Good chapter. Kess seems to be getting used to being on Earth a little bit. Trunks was really Blond in this chapter. LoL!
IHasNoLife chapter 7 . 7/7/2008
Really interesting story. I'm growing attached to it. Kess is really rebellious which makes her a very colorful character! Update soon!
Niquie chapter 7 . 6/17/2008
Good stuff, update soon!

Mrs.MonkeyD.Hitachiinx3 chapter 7 . 6/17/2008
lol nerdic. xD Have fun on your beach trip. x3 update soon, yeah
Mrs.MonkeyD.Hitachiinx3 chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
I like this story. Kress is so badass. x3 lol Plz update soon x3
Vegetasgirl01 chapter 6 . 6/14/2008
I love the story so far and I love Kess! Writing it in first person is really working well for this story. I just wondering how long Trunks will put up with her BS. Something has to give eventually. Can't wait to see what that is.
Niquie chapter 6 . 6/10/2008
Good stuff! I'm really liking this girl.

Update soon.

Niquie chapter 5 . 5/7/2008
Loved the story, update soon m'kay?

Jayn chapter 5 . 4/7/2008
I haven't read DBZ fics in some time so this brought up good memories. _ I'm enjoying it so far. Please update!
Mysti Queen chapter 1 . 3/27/2008