Reviews for Making War
nihongogakusei chapter 1 . 7/6/2020
Very fruity
MissDentistPanda chapter 1 . 6/11/2020
I love all of your ranmaxakane fics, they are well portrayed and sir, you are really talented, hope you are and stay well and healthy even with you coronary disease
thanks for the awesome job writing those
aria0903 chapter 1 . 4/30/2019
Hot and steamy ! Love your story
WolfishMoon chapter 1 . 2/10/2019
This is... 10/10 the way Ranma and Akane would finally get together. Fantastic job.
Rayneee chapter 1 . 11/15/2018
ONE OF THE BEST XD
rgbcn chapter 1 . 10/14/2018
Omg! That was hilarious and hot! For a moment I thought they would be able to hid (a little) what they destroyed but I laughed so much as Kasumi and Tofu came back. Hahaha. It was really funny and every time something scalated It was more and more hilarious. Oh my! They really were on fire! Thanks for sharing!
commanderbog chapter 1 . 4/10/2018
I absolutely ADORED this gem of a story! My favorite part about it was how well written the fight was in the beginning! 100% GREAT JOB! I like how you wrote about them being in love with each others' fiery spirit. I think that makes them a great match.
one winged nightmare chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Oh my freaking god. That was hilarious. The only thing I think could have been improved upon is you could have described the monumental shock both Tofu and Kasumi would have felt at the situation. Other than that. Two thumbs up.
42nd Blackbone chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
I haven't read anything about Ranma 1/2 in over 10 years I think but suddenly it struck me and I found myself desperately searching for good (smutty) fanfiction. You definitely delivered! Huge compliment :) I'll go read the rest of your stories now
marcusedwards411 chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Great
kori kaoru himura chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
This is my first fanfic I read of Ranma as I am just now finishing watching the anime and I am glad I came across this story. It is very passionate like our characters and romantic I absolutely loved it! It's going to my favorites lol well done!
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Ok story. That's definitely a story. Wonder if I can do that with my girl
rematii chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
this is one of my favorite Lemon stories you written :D
UrmixMoonstone chapter 1 . 5/29/2014