Reviews for Making War
Ha! This was great. _
kawaii kaijuu chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
one word..AWESOME! :D
MazokuRanma chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I enjoyed this story greatly. Obviously the idea is a bit far-fetched, but since you were clearly going with a comedic take on the idea, it was easy to suspend my disbelief regarding how far they would ever actually take something like this.

While I'm generally not fond of 'lemony' stories, this one was kept to a point where it was tasteful and didn't in any way detract from my enjoyment in the way such things often do. I was highly entertained from start to finish, and you've managed to permanently etch in my mind the idea that something like this would be a permanent form of foreplay for these two.

As always, well written in every way. Your attention to detail regarding spelling, punctuation, and grammar always make the story flow so much more smoothly, and the effort is appreciated. Please keep up the good work. I look forward to your further entries.
lalanpoe chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
That was perfect. Absolutely perfect.
Ms.Abyss chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I laughed, I blushed, and I could totally picture each thing happening. What they said, how they said it, even what their facial expressions would look like.

I must admit, I didn't expect to see a lemon from you, but it was very good. Each time Ranma and Akane broke something in the house, I cringed, wondering how Kasumi would react when she got home. lol

Reading your stories has made me really want to write some of my own. (I don't think I'm very good at writing though.) Maybe I'll give it a try! Thanks for the inspiration!
Taechunsa chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
This story was great!

I absolutely loved it. It was funny and romantic in a slightly disturbing sort of way, but absolutely so perfectly Ranma and Akane. I don't really mind the WAFFY stories about them getting together, in fact I rather enjoy them. However, this story was so nearly spot on to what I could see them actually doing their first time that I am think other first time stories might have a hard time measuring up now.

What I haven't figured out is why this isn't labeled a Romance/Humor. I was laughing at this one nearly as much as I did "War Cry".

Keep up the incredible work.
bootlegEmotion chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
this was GREAT *dreamy looks in eyes*
Shy is the name chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Ok, that was genius, and i couldn't stop reading. The best way i've ever read to finally get those two together. Genius. Keep writing.
unmistakably forbidden chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
HAHAHA, good job ;D

lmfao it was total destruction at the end (x
scifinut64 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
a very good story, i love the way you kept them in character, keep up the good work. you are a very good writer.
VannaOrihara chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
wow...they sure have wild sex :P

lol i loved it though!

lol i couldnt help but laugh at what tofu remarked in the end by 'who won?'
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
OMG~! That was totally unexpected. I loved it so much. Please don't stop writing. This was so . . . . man, you know how to write. I cna't wait to read another fic by you. I absolutely adore Ranma and Akane!
BrazeRancor chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Fantastically well written. And a good first time lemon. A GREAT first time lemon.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 11/23/2008

Wow. Now THAT's an IDEA!

Amazing plot for this oneshot! I loved it to death! Very sexy, and I think it would hilarious if it had really happened. (Of course, then who knows if I would have ever gotten to read it?)

Faved.
nihongoneko chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I loved your descriptive metaphors and your wide use of vocabulary. The idea that Akane has finally become a match for Ranma in a fight was great, and the chemistry between them, despite or maybe in spite of the fact that the fighting broke it up into sections, was amazing.

I liked how it wasn't a normal courtship, which suits Ranma and Akane's relationship to a T. The fact that the whole thing happened so naturally as a result of their "sparring" made it that much better, too. There was no jumping in and sudden, unrealistic parts to it (well, not for their characters and personalities), which was refreshing.

Although I liked the whole story a lot, I have to admit, my favorite part was definitely:

“Ha!” It came out explosively. “You think I'm going to let you molest me? If anything of the sort is going to happen, then I'm going to be the one doing it.”

The ending was REALLY funny. I almost died laughing. :) I'm amazed to hear that this is your first attempt at a lemon. It was so well written that I'm ready to call you a liar. Or someone who is one of the greatest (if not the greatest) Ranma 1/2 lemon writers I've ever read. And that's no joke. Keep up this awesome work. I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking this way.

sincerely, nihongoneko