Reviews for Making War
studdevil chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Haha, I loved it. Only you could keep a Ranma X Akane lemon in character and thats why you're probably my favorite author here. _ The fighting was a little drawn out but then at the end I appreciated it more. Can't wait for more!
Wharpt chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Very nice that they finally got together, but there'll be Hell to pay tomorrow when they try to explain this to Kasumi. Not to mention what they'll have to pay to Nabiki for the repairs.
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
whoa. Some hot and heavy stuff there. hehe. and leave it to Ranma and Akane to find a way to make love AND war. I KNOW I've read a story where somthing like that happened, or at least the way it was written it SOUNDED like it was... believe it was a story where Ranma accidentally drank a potion that removed his inhibitions.
Nadrek chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
That was fun, and made as much sense as anything else in Ranma.
Lentmarz chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
hm interesting

Yet another reason you are my favorite author. I have no suggestions for it.

Simply brilliant
Quizer chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
This is great! Very tastefully done - without any use of obscene terms, just as it should be. The interaction is spot on! I love this idea of having fighting and making love sort of blend into each other for those two. Hmm, I wonder if there is a 'Martial Arts Lovemaking' school out there, or something?

Again, big props for writing this awesome piece! Looking forward to more!

Quizer
Streaming Radiant Fire chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Haha, for some reason this reminded me of Mr. and Mrs. Smith...
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8