Reviews for Always
Himitsu Miko chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
god this was sad. it was really good, don't get me wrong, but it was /sad/ though the ending was really sweet.

great job

~Evelynn
G3rain1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
This was really well written.

I was so sad for Kairi, I wanted to hug her. But Namine was there for her in the end so every thing is good.

I also love the way you made their relationship. It makes sense that way because they are kind of the same person but not exactly.
Kuugen the Fox chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
First off, this is a extremely interesting take at Kairi & Naminè as pairing. I've seen many, thought about many and have my own, but this one is one i haven't seen before. The writing style is good, it even makes some things very easy to picture in mind, but I think you lack a little bit on description's that work on things aside the characters. Just minor, though.

To begin with, I almost stopped reading when I read about Riku looking at Sora, as I am the manifestated arch nemesis of yaoi ( just because someone had to be, and I'm a yuri girl :p )but I'm happy I kept reading. I have to admit, though, I'm easily grossed out by shonen-ai.

Also, I could never imagine Kairi go think about cutting herself. It just seems way too out of character, if nothing out of the universe like both sora and riku dying happened. That's what I think, though.

I found the result quite sad, though, and it's really hard to get that out of me. as severe sadist, I'm usually immune to such things, but i found it to be really sad.
Dark Flamingo chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
So sweet. The biggest issue for writing this pairing is the fact that they are the same person, but you worked with that and made it work very beautifully. I like this very much.
Chikaon08 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Very nice. I really like how you described their relationship and how you overcame the borders being a single entity to make it work. I loved the pace you set, showing the process of Namine loving Kairi, Kairi getting over her love for Sora and Kairi's realization of her own feelings and acceptance of Namine. I thought it was sweet how Namine was always there and didn't care if Kairi saw her because she was happy to be with her.

The end was very cute. Strange enough, I can see Kairi kissing the mirror without shame. It's a funny picture in my head, but it's also very cute.

Very nice.
Kylara Kitsune chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
This is how I picture Kairi and Naminé. I keep writing them like this, as well. I enjoyed it, well done.