Reviews for A New Crystal
fire-dancer123 chapter 10 . 12/27/2008
awe! sequel please! this story is so cute though i wasn't very happy with you when aerrow died. but the aching ribs from laughing made up for it!
German Mickey chapter 10 . 10/4/2008
I LOVED IT!

and i am so happy that Radarr is BACK!

please do another one!
German Mickey chapter 4 . 10/4/2008
Aerrow;s puns are hilarious!

Finn is mean for taking Aerrow's clothes.

DON"T DIE AERROW!
German Mickey chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
That's awful. But I don't think he's really dead. Hopefully.
o.O Xiaonikki O.o chapter 10 . 6/30/2008
FINALLY! THEY KISS! took them long enough hehe great story A3rrow will u be writtin anymor A/P fanfics?

nikki x
TheChromeDog chapter 10 . 5/2/2008
It's the end? Sniffles Noo!

Wonderful ending! 3 It was fit for such a wonderful fic!

And WOT! Radarr's alive!

SW ..
Unleash The Shadow chapter 10 . 5/2/2008
Write an epic story next! I love epicness xD

This was great! I can't wait until you write another one. This was a great one!
DevilsAngelSaphire chapter 10 . 5/2/2008
AWEE! That is so cute! I gotta calm down and finish that caladar, or Emily's gonna kill me. Emily is my best friend and tonight is her birthday party which i promised i would make it to this year, ( last yar I backed out because of a cold) and i'm making her a photo album, homemade card, and a caladar of all sorts of things. I gotta get working on that. I hope you update soon.
Allie-Chan the Clepto chapter 10 . 5/2/2008
Yay! ends with a kiss.

Try and do more storm hawks stories. because this one was good.
Black-Wolf-Warrior chapter 10 . 5/1/2008
aw...I was wrong...Radarr's back! Yay! aw...why did it have to end? Well I think it was a very good story! You should wirte another Storm Hawks story, tho I don't know what it should be about, I personally am trying to write a story about the Storm Hawks, but I am sadly failing quite badly...but I'll keep trying! Maybe its because I am writing a story that I am really into...oh well! I'll look out for any more stories from you!
Finny-Kun Goddess chapter 9 . 4/23/2008
Plz update its getting really interesting so far
Black-Wolf-Warrior chapter 9 . 4/21/2008
Well actually ever since Fiera mentioned a brother I had a feeling that it would be Dark Ace. hm...I think its the real Dark Ace, since he obviously set a trap in the closet for Aerow, it sorta points out that its the real Dark Ace. Amazing isn't it how I firgured it all out in one chapter! Well I sometimes supconsioulsy read inbetween the lines...thats why I am soo good at figuring out mystery books...Oh well! hope you update soon!
Unleash The Shadow chapter 9 . 4/21/2008
Dark Ace is Fiera's brother? OMG!

I NEED AN UPDATE! And the next chapter is the last one?

So what is the new crystal they found?
Saerphe chapter 9 . 4/21/2008
Yay, you're back!

I wonder what's in the cage... Is it Radarr?
The Curly Flea chapter 9 . 4/21/2008
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I need to know what happens...or...whatever! BTW, very well written. You made my day. AWESOME!

.:BSG:.