Reviews for The Missing Remote
LOVE IT
SO FUNNY
CAN WRiTE MORE
GymnasticsRules101 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Ha Ha that's funny and romantic. :)
L.X.ie chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
It's so funny and cute! * throws hands up* boys are idiots! So typical of them hahahaha
CornerofRadical21 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
i love this it's so funny xD
Fearofchicken13 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
this was pure genius! I love it! I love how she just yelled out that she loved him and was all like "kiss me"

And in the end still had the remote

The ending was the best! By far
niiniixpuff chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
ah hehe i totally loved your story! even if it was just more of a one shot... i totally loved it! hehehe it was so cute, and to FUNNY xD lawl.. great job.~3
XBadxSassX chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Hahahaha that was rlly cute
thewafflebitch chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
cutest fic ever
NixenSya chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Awesome!
SHK chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
OMG! LOL! I can TOTALLY picture what happens next! Mayb u could write a second chap of it. U don't have 2 though. It's fine without it. It would just b funny. Great job!
AlexisMariex3 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
SO CUTE!

But it was hard to read b/c of missing letters but watever still hearted it!
breezy-kuki chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
It's not sucky AT ALL! I LOVE IT! :D:D:D:D:D
hyperbunnyzz chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I couldn't stop laughing when I was imagining Wally saying that stuff that he does for Kuki. Why you ask? Well, I imagine him in a girl voice and sounding hoarse and sick at the same time. I know it sounds sort of stupid, but i think it's funny. Then the part where he's kissing Kuki and then stops and lets go while saying Royal rumble! I know. I AM SO STUPID!

"Wally n Kuki sittin in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g!"

"Shut up! It is not like that! Nmbuh 3 she uh, uh, owes me a quarter!"

RIGHT!
Rainkiszes chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Criminiy!.. I think this is going to cause my death... death of laughing, giggling and all the craziness! Lol... Awesome! *FAVE*
clemsonroxs23X18 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
this is my fave story his would probleby(soory i cant spell "

0)happen