Reviews for Ex Sanguis OLD VERSION
tsukinopen chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
i have to say these old chapter may not be written as well as the new ones, but they are detailed
i like the parallels in the end drawing to purebloods
Ayalex chapter 20 . 5/24/2013
I liked this fanfic a lot. There were some rough and unpolished parts, but overall I would say this is really one of the better developed stories.
The reason I didn't only just 'like' this story, is because of the many original ideas you managed to work into the story, and of course the role you gave Harry - or rather Araemel (which is really a beautiful and perfect name) - in all this.
My favourite chapters here were
Chapter 11: the crowning was perfect! Really, it was. I loved the ceremony and how you wrote it.
Chapter 19: because of the scene with the Black Guard and how they really treated him as their Prince. What confused me a bit there is that he was thinking about his ettiquette lessons, when he didn't do anything special while talking to the centaurs. Still, I liked how he talked with them and how the Black Guard was described and talked to him. I also liked the end of the chapter when Araemel got the letter from Petunia - I love how you use the word 'freak' in this story, normally I hate it because it is used in such a depressing context, or I am annoyed by it because it is overused, but you managed to write it in a cute-funnyish way. Thanks for that! - and I liked the cliffhanger with Hermione finding the envelope- now if there were just more of this story... I was really curious about what Hermione is going to do now.
Chapter 7: because of Harry's memories - that was so cute and really nice
Chapter 9: because of the "How to be a git 101"

What I didn't like is how cruel Harry's thoughts were sometimes. I don't remember it exactly, but one example would be like when thinking about Apparition circles and somehow he thought it was funny if an elf splinched himself. There was some other stuff too - but maybe that's just me with my faint heart ;) *winks*

I think I'm gonna looke at your rewrite as well, if it's better than this monster *grinns* then it can only be near perfect. Thanks for writing such a good fanfic! (and please write more of it because I want to know what happened with 'Mione)
leylinjan chapter 20 . 5/10/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo ooooo I was so happy that I would have one more chapter to read after the Elwý came to Hogwarts and so... can't you abandon the 'new and improved' version of the story and add a few chappies here? Your 'new' story is way shorter anyway and I love the story as it is! I so want to know how Dumbledore reacts to the Elwý and what will happen with Hermione... whether Mel comes to the human realm and what will develop with Petunia... Will Hermione share with the others that Harry knows the runes and what that means? Will she get into trouble? Will there be more meetings with centaurs and such? Don't leave me hanging! Puh-lease!
I also wanna know about Malfoy - will he confront Harry or is he too busy planning Dumbledore's excecution and exhausted like in cannon...? Please consider updating this one day, I think it'd be way better if you continue one story - this one - I bet it was too frustrating to write the 'new' story and that that's why you gave it up... please please update - this story meets all my favourite points: Harry has a really beautiful name, is a prince, is NOT a git, nor an angsty teenager, his friends are real friends and there is no real 'bashing' - not even of Petunia, and it has a really really good plot and ideas. Don't give it up! Just relax, and write [insert: imagine happy music here]
love,
leylinjan
leylinjan chapter 18 . 5/10/2013
luv it
leylinjan chapter 17 . 5/10/2013
I liked Harry and Dumbledore's meeting, the teacher's were perfectly OC. Will Harry ever interact with the Black Guard?
I also really liked your elegant solution of Petunia getting Harry out of there back into the human world. I was already worried before what would happen to Vanna and Mel if they would actually go through with this... it could have been counted as high treason and I liked that Petunia had a stronger role. I'm still curious about her.
leylinjan chapter 16 . 5/10/2013
ohhh that doesn't look good... i half expected luna to be elwýn or at least i expected her to know and that the sunglasses would actually block it... but I guess your luna is just adorably eccentric ;)
leylinjan chapter 15 . 5/10/2013
poor Araemel ! must be awful to loose all these 'feelings'... What I, however REALLY wonder about is petunia - if she is 5 centuries old, that must mean she is long lived - but Vernon is a human and will die soon .. and Dudley! It must be awful for her, or is there something we don't know...?
leylinjan chapter 13 . 5/10/2013
love this... i hope you wrote until he gets back to hogwarts.. otherwise, please please write more ? just a tiny weeny little itsy bitty bit of a measly chapter?
leylinjan chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
this chapter really was needed - and I liked it a lot. I like that you made the king and queen have emotions as well ... love your story, please continue it one day...
leylinjan chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
loooovveeeeee your story
leylinjan chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
love it .. so sad that you didn't finish it TT
tsukinopen chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
while I love the new version much more, the old version has such strong emotions, that didn't seem to carry over
tsukinopen chapter 20 . 1/27/2012
this story's just so awesome, hmm it should be recommended on tv tropes!
tsukinopen chapter 19 . 1/27/2012
oh snape did wash his hair in another fic
tsukinopen chapter 9 . 1/27/2012