Reviews for Aria, Con Amore
Rising Ren chapter 3 . 1/25
Hands down best lemon I have ever ever read on this damn site. It was slow enough yet still hot enough while still had the desperation that we all do when in that moment yet still kind of innocent. It's not hard to learn about what to do during sex from videos and books! Dislike the sloppy weird awkward omg! Virgins, so this was really really awesome. Period. I wish I could save this and put it into a naughty book or something. Lmfao!
MiyaraZen chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
Hey update Quick!...this is really one of the best pieces of writing i have read!.. waiting for almost an year now...!
AmethystWind95 chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
I really love how you portray Len and Kahoko's characters in this story. This is one of the few fics that IMHO really depicts Len's characters without going OOC or overboard. I can really imagine Len doing or saying those things, based on what i read and watched. Visited your site too to read the chapter 4, and REALLY can't wait to read more. Please!
Seraphina Dragon chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
hope to read more soon
Guest chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
No!...why did u stop updating...this is REALLY REALLY good/great...I hope that u find it in you to update again
xXkutsarahXx chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
Awww, the story is great, really, i want to read more but u havn't updated since '09 and it's already '13, soooo sad. Hope u stil hav plans on continuing this.
Strength.Honor.Love chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
Due to Len and Kahoko's immense sexual tension in the manga, alcohol is actually a good answer to release it. lol I just went on a La Corda d' Oro reading manga/watching spree and was in the mood for a fanfiction since the ending wasn't the greatest. Ouran High School Host Club and Sensual Phrase have the best endings. I was hoping for one of those. I just noticed that you haven't updated since 2009. It's 2013 now... *sadface* I REALLY like this story, so it makes me sad that it hasn't been updated. The care Tsukimori gives to Hino is endearing and lovely. It's so heartwarming. I really enjoyed it. So I hope you update eventually. I'll be waiting. :)
Strength.Honor.Love chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
OMG! This chapter was awesome! *Anime Sparkly Eyes*
cliff88 chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
this is so goooood! Please please continue... I've read the latest chapter in your blog too and I love your La Corda D'oro works... I'll die if you don't
mysteriousviolin chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
what happened to "I will no leave Aria hanging"?
:'(
I wish u would update soon
noMuku chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
Update! Please...I've fallen in love with your story :D
Guest chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
Um, hello? It's been a VERY LONG TIME since you last UPDATED...
Meepyonnee chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
It's been a long time since I've stumbled into a well written story for La corda. I hope that you will still continue because I would probably die if you didn't. Probably. i wish to hear from you in the future. Good luck.
RockStar-DJ-Girl chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
When will u update the next chapter?!
mtnikolle chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
I love this story! I hope that you are able to finish it someday :)