Reviews for Kyuubi N: Son of the Demon King
Sakurano Umaki chapter 7 . 7/4
I think you should have entered Angst instead of Adventure
Rebmul chapter 7 . 3/14
aww I wanted to see and epilogue
Kyatsu Uzumaki chapter 2 . 1/3
gr..mte44fd47k42d7
BlackPitbull chapter 2 . 12/12/2015
Chocolate...
Guest chapter 6 . 10/3/2015
if I Robert krausedid I will let sakura live and be one of my own hot grl too and be in bed too like harit and Ion tenten
SPark681 chapter 7 . 9/19/2015
Nice story very nice indeed glad things worked out well for Naruto in the end so keep up the great work!
dovakiin365 chapter 7 . 7/23/2015
Very good fanfiction you have wrote. While it is short, it makes up for that as a very engaging read. The only fanfic I can say I like more is the True Child of Choas.
nahte123456 chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
You know, I love your stories, and this has to be in my top three, but who came up with the council idea, because I don't think ninja work like that. Tsunade is Hokage, dictator, she is the law, if she doesn't like a law, she makes it disappear, there is no council with any say, and if there were she is the master of poisons and Jiraiya is the spy master, they can kill the whole council in seconds, fuck the council heads, the sanin would take all of 5 minutes, tops. The only exception is Danzo, and he's so old he'd be beaten too, if there was a council chamber, it would be sealed so he's not going to get any help, and Jiraiya is a sealing master, Danzo's self-destruct seal isn't going to work with him around.
I love the story, I really do, but who thought godly strong ninja listening to rules was a good plot point? They were wrong for the record.
SmilyXD chapter 7 . 4/7/2015
That was awesome! :D
nekotenshihime chapter 7 . 12/6/2014
I think this ending was definitely worth the wait.
You handled the major jerks deaths so well it was very satisfying.
I love the fact that Naruto becomes Kyuubi's son and a future Fox Prince and Demon King.
Thank you for getting rid of the old fogies by Tsunade and her team, I laughed.
I really, really, enjoyed this story!
Thank you very much and I look forward to reading more,
nekotenshi-hime :)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
Best story ever
Ghost chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
Not bad, but i like your other fanfiction more.
Especilly the NarutoxHarem once
UnsafestMoss81 chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
This was a very good read from beginning to the end. I'm a little sad we didn't see a full fox form of Naruto, but that's just me.

9.9/10
yindragonkiba chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
Love it
Zayabel Draga chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Is it bad that I can see this as a yaoi?
Love this though!