Reviews for Kyuubi N: Son of the Demon King
nahte123456 chapter 1 . 5/26
You know, I love your stories, and this has to be in my top three, but who came up with the council idea, because I don't think ninja work like that. Tsunade is Hokage, dictator, she is the law, if she doesn't like a law, she makes it disappear, there is no council with any say, and if there were she is the master of poisons and Jiraiya is the spy master, they can kill the whole council in seconds, fuck the council heads, the sanin would take all of 5 minutes, tops. The only exception is Danzo, and he's so old he'd be beaten too, if there was a council chamber, it would be sealed so he's not going to get any help, and Jiraiya is a sealing master, Danzo's self-destruct seal isn't going to work with him around.
I love the story, I really do, but who thought godly strong ninja listening to rules was a good plot point? They were wrong for the record.
SmilyXD chapter 7 . 4/7
That was awesome! :D
nekotenshihime chapter 7 . 12/6/2014
I think this ending was definitely worth the wait.
You handled the major jerks deaths so well it was very satisfying.
I love the fact that Naruto becomes Kyuubi's son and a future Fox Prince and Demon King.
Thank you for getting rid of the old fogies by Tsunade and her team, I laughed.
I really, really, enjoyed this story!
Thank you very much and I look forward to reading more,
nekotenshi-hime :)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
Best story ever
Ghost chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
Not bad, but i like your other fanfiction more.
Especilly the NarutoxHarem once
UnsafestMoss81 chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
This was a very good read from beginning to the end. I'm a little sad we didn't see a full fox form of Naruto, but that's just me.

9.9/10
yindragonkiba chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
Love it
Zayabel13 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Is it bad that I can see this as a yaoi?
Love this though!
atsik101 chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
In all the series Hinata was re-inventing the colour red and ALL IT'S shades;-):-)! ! !
ramenreed chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
This dirty was amazing and I really enjoyed it.
Mr.Sophisticated chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Wow. Another awesome story in the making. I've started reading your works recently and I must say that your stories are one of the best bashing fiction out there. I'm just curious. Naruto's ritual line to become a demon fox king is the line from the Sith in Star Wars, isn't it? Is this a possible crossover? Will he become a Demon Fox Sith Lord King with super-mega-ultra-giga-awesome powers? Will my questions ever end? Wish you the best luck.
apple chapter 7 . 6/10/2014
best naruto fic ever although i would have loved to see naruto and hinata's wedding and more chapters would have been great ah such a splendid fic ended NOOOOOOO
Guest chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
supert history
246vili chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
Now that most of the arroganr villagers are dead with Sakura, all is left is the Councils with Danzo and his ROOT and Orochimaru with Sasuke. Speaking of the Teme, did Orochimaru finally got his body to be his vessel? That way Naruto can kill them in one go.
246vili chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Lol, so Naruto will became the actual son and heir of Kurama? God idea, different from the "merging with the fox and became the new Kyuubi" (like the 'Demon Fox of Middle Earth') from you but still promising.
Can't wait to read more.