Reviews for Letters from Nowhere
SteelBlastBee chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This was so sad! TTATT I know you said not to ask for a sequel but this is sequel worthy! TTUTT arg Ed's reaction to Winry's letter left me all depressed...heheh

Ugh if only Ed could send a return letter or the letter could somehow allow him (and Al) to get back home, open the Gate and allow them safe passage or something, like the letter Kairi sent Sora allowed him and Riku to escape the Shores of Darkness (or wherever they were in KH2) ugh despite this story being sad I love it so much TTWTT
dib07 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Omg i can't believe that was the end!

i loved the bit you put in about fairy tales. And happy endings and stuff. I love how you drew the characters out and made them so real!

I still haven't watched all of my fullmetal DVDs! Shame on me!
Rue chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Haha, oh wait, you don't have any more Fullmetal Alchemist writing! I guess you'll have to write a sequel. Haha, too bad!
Rue chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
aw, come on, write a sequel and put them back together back in Amestris somehow. i actually think the letter to Al's fine-like you said, it's in character, and that's the most important thing. her letter to ed would come out more personal-enough to make the author cry, there's no better thing. um,i'm gonna go read your other stories, because these first two are so sensitive to being honest to the characters that i love them. but i'd like to see a post conqueror of shambala fic that sets things right. it just wasn't right at the ending of that movie. your fic is sort of the epilogue it needed. it'd be cool to see something more.
soni13 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
that was good! it must've been hard for winry, having to be alone... i like the perspective you put on it!
Hearts of the Innocent chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
I actually found this oneshot cute and very heart warming despite the air of depression and regret that hung over Winry and later Ed when he found the letter. But I've always been a fan of the angst writings and I think you did really well on this one.

It did feel like you neglected Al's character slightly but you already acknowledged that in your ending A/N. My only regret is that you would have gone a little more in depth with Ed's thoughts of Winry's letter. Then again... the tears explain it all.

Spelling and grammar looked fair; an excellent job in the character's attitudes and descriptions.

TazJay chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
aww that was sweet. loved it poor winry
TwilightSeraphim chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
AW! (dances around and giggles) The letter to Ed was so cute! (Too bad you aren't writing a sequel. You could have Ed write a letter back, and maybe Winry would get the reply! But that's just me and my random drabblings...)