Reviews for Watashi wa Ninja!
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
XD "Watashi wa ninja!" XD

~PT
Death Angel's Shadow 2 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Jirou's a ninja! D At the beginning when I read "Mukahi and Shishido were studying," I practicly fell over. XD Gakuto studying? o.o But yeah... nice!
meggoneggo chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
HAHAHAHA IM DIEING! -FALLS OVER-

HHAHAHAHAHAH
Blackmelody is Drowning chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
yes. its true.

but if a man or a boy is talking about this.

let's say eiji said:

english: i'm a ninja!

well... the boy should say boku wa...

japanese: boku wa ninja!

i don't think that om right...but im pretty sure that a boy often describes himself "boku" in japanese...

TNX!
verbal acuity chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
XD

That was amazing. I so love you for writing that. Please write more. I loved it. XD
Dudly chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
AHA XD That was a fun read xDD (Now, I forgot to review the Cap Pair thingy, but it was quite good too)

I love your crack n_n (Except when you diss Kei-chan because I totally love him)

Dudly -xx-
Bane-Dane chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
That's sort of sad when the captain of an 8 person regular team can't tell the difference between two members...WATASHI WA NINJA!
SilverCyanide chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
P Everybody is like "no, you'd use this instead of this, blah blah." Well...I can't tell the difference.

All I know is that Jiroh makes a better Ninja than Akaya.

And I totally pwned both of them with my Ninja-Pirate-ness on Day of the Ninja XD.

Rawr~

~KA
Lieyan chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Jirou's too kiddish to use "ore". It'd just make people giggle. "Ooh, the cutie's using 'ore'! D'aww!"

"Watashi" is gender-neutral. "Atashi" is female, "boku" and "ore" are male. "Boku" is also female. For really, really manly girls.

Oh, Atobe, you're ALWAYS having a monthly. xD

HIYOSHI is so totally the ninja, Jirou! Take lessons from him!

~lie
Princess Karis chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Lol...I actually get it...I learned this about a few months ago. "Watashi" is for females, and "ore" is for males... XDD
izapancake chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
on your translation, girls would say watashi wa.

boys would say oretachi wa.