Reviews for Chronicles of the Dusk
Exile037 chapter 19 . 9/13/2012
to Draco13's comment, that was actually my old one.
draco13 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Could i borrow your ocs for a kick-ass and ultimate marvel i'm doing?
infamousclone7 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
i would like to see that felix had affairs with his female teammates when he was in the ultimates. if there was a time, you have to do more stories about Felix. and i also take up on agent137 dude's idea. please update and keep up with the good work.
dragoon16 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
please continue your work with felix. you have to use agent137's idea it is his job. make felix an assassin and possibly have him as the red hood of marvel.
super10 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
keep update and continue felix's story. make felix an assassin.
agent137 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
to add to my last comment, felix gets trained to become an assassin and kills the guild that used him for corruption and heads back to new york. nick fury realizes that there is an assassin( mostly felix) that's taking over the criminal underworld, black market and has the avengers and ultimates look into it. also joseph, lisa, and everyone felix has ever known were killed by the villian who killed him during the months past and is an enemy of his fathers'.

the avengers and ultimates interrogate some thugs working for a crime boss and out of nowhere, they're shot dead and the avengers and ultimates see the assassin(felix) dressed in a mask and a trench coat, clad with body vest and black pants. felix escapes by setting c-4 into a van as it blows up and tells captain america he still hasn't lose his touch snd says his name giving cap a shooked look.

the avengers then realize once they ran a dna sample and clarified the voice from the assassin they were shocked to realize that the assassin is felix. nick fury looks into how felix is brought to life but is confronted by a man who is clothed with a hood and armor and tells fury he is actually felix's real father. cap, ironman, thor after being told felix is still alive, hawkeye, black widow, wasp, quicksilver, and scarlet witch see felix attacked by high tech assassins and teams up with felix.

but when one of holds felix as a hostage, felix then slits the assassin's throat and pokes his eyes out killing the assassin instantly as cap and the rest saw in shook. in the end,the hooded man reveals himeslf as felix's father shocking felix and asked why he abandoned him and his mother.

only exlpaining to felix that his father's old enemy was out for their lives to keep them from harm's way. his father's old enemy jumps him and felix. felix's real father gets killed while fighting his rival after he and the villian are killed in an explosion knocking out felix from the blast. as cap and the others arrive at the scene, they take feilx to a clinic so that he'll recover from the injury.

felix is in the clinic and sees scarlet witch and tells her there's no reason for him to live. feeling upset about felix, she then tells him she is pregnant after the night with the assassins, she follows felix to his apartment, argues with felix becoming a criminal and one thing leads to another, he said he always cared for her they start making out and eventually she slept with felix during that night surpirsing felix that he is becoming a father. felix finds an orphan and a da's son( district attorney) who he trains to be his sidekicks. orphan: raven girl who uses gadgets and martial arts and da's son: shroud uses magic from an ancient cult. you can name them whoever you want.

felix once again wores the night-claw mantle and joins the avengers along with the mother of his child or children and finacee scarlet witch. felix forgives cap and the others as he fights side by side with his old teammates and is good friends with hawkeye now. please make the one i suggested and continue with night claw. btw, keep up the good work.
agent137 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
please update. also could you have felix act more ruthless and possibly fearless. it would be bad ass to see him more serious and intense. have him be dead by a deadly enemy and revived by a guild of assassins
draco13 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
nice. you should start the next story off resistance style. you can have felix act like nsthan hale a little possibly a love interest like whoever it is unless you already had someone. please update when you get the chance.
Jarrik32 chapter 19 . 2/9/2010
Nice story, I think you should run it through the editing mill a few more times though as you've got a great idea but your writing style is... boring, it's especially obvious during fight scenes. Other than that all I can say is do you ever plan on writing more?
Shining Riku chapter 19 . 9/6/2008
Great, Shane turned out to be a thug. Not surprised. _

Now I guess Sheena will be ok...Besides her 'accident' everything else seems to be going well! Dunno what else to say...Heh.

Keep up the awesome work, and good luck with the next update! See ya next time, and take care!

Shining Riku chapter 18 . 9/6/2008
Well, Shane's a right Donkey's rear! I'm glad I don't know anybody like that, bleah...

And yay! Joseph and Felix are officially freakin' geniuses! They finally got Stacy's suit fabric stuff made, so that's cool.

Keep up the awesome work, and see ya next time!

Shining Riku chapter 17 . 9/6/2008
Cool, Stacy's about to get a suit that fits her powers, and why do I have a feeling about Sheena here? Meh, maybe it's just me.

Keep up the awesome work, and see ya next chapter!

Shining Riku chapter 16 . 9/6/2008
Sorry I haven't reviewed in so long, Nintendogeek. I've been inactive, doing other stuff with my time. Well, i'm glad to say i'm back, and should be back for awhile to come.

I'm sorry to see Elain and Felix break up...but maybe it will work out sometime, or Felix will find somebody else...

I'd like to see what happens next, so i'll review again next chapter! Keep up the good work!

SirHenryMF chapter 19 . 8/27/2008
Nice chapter!
SirHenryMF chapter 18 . 8/24/2008
Thanks for mentioning my reviews at the end of the chapter i can't wait for all-star to get the costume and get back on the streets hopefully another arc will stop then i like this one but i miss mutant fights:(

PS: thanks for the reviewing my fic and pete is one of the main villians in the game also Mickeys enemy since steam boat willy