Reviews for Ten Things I Hate About James Potter
He's so cute :D And very lovable :D
Toolazytologin chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
The fluff is great, it really is. More J/L! :b
Shanii21 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Oh my, this was amazing! I loved the concept, I loved the banter, I loved how you kept them both so in character and I loved, d, LOVED the ending!

Great Job! This is definitely a favourite! :)
Bella chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Hey! I just wanted to let you know that I think your stories are really awesome! Especially this one. And pretty much any other one about Lily and James. Also your writing's great. At least to me!

And I'd love to translate some of your stories sometimes (This one especially). I think you deserve to be read all over the word, so I might try to help that (:
MyTinyDancer chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I loved this story:) That's just so Lily and James! I think you capture their characters perfectly!
streaks273 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
loved it :)
The Duchess of Telmar chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
OMG I SO SAW THE LAST ONE COMING BUT STILL AW
Gloromis chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Totally - awesome and pretty funny, cool, and just awesome! ] - I think... ;]
Zayz chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Aw, how cute!

You have a penchant for fluff, I am coming to realize. Perhaps this is a good thing. The ff world needs more well-written fluff to quench our appetites. But maybe that's a bad thing. I can already feel the cavity coming on in the back of my mouth.

But hey, that's not a bad thing. I liked this very much, actually.

Favorite line:

“I thought that by calling you those things, I was balancing everything out. You know – you call me ‘arrogant toerag’ and ‘idiot’ and ‘insufferable git,’ and I call you ‘love’ and ‘darling’ and ‘Lily flower.’ It adds a nice equilibrium to our relationship.”

LOL!

So, nice job, and continue to write your fluffilicious fluff. You're quite good at it.

Cheers.