Reviews for Frozen
ashley chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
damnit! you made sasuke sadistic! he likes beating up sakura!? thats bull! plz make a sequel where sakura leaves sasuke and he tries to get her back
File Redacted chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
"omg i hate u. u hurt saku!" Just kidding. I actually loved this story (not that I can relate to it at all), but I could picture Sasuke doing that. It seems believable enough.
Innocence and Instinct chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
sweet story :D
Invisible.Words chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Sad.

My eyes misted ever so slightly.

by slightly I mean my eyes are now blood shot cause the tears wouldn't stop streaming. yeah.
nevertobeseenagain chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
o~
baby-filly chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
so sad, I actually cried.
LiL-Mz.dEAth-WIsh chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
u shood mak sequel!]

its sad but very i gud i liky!

RushKnob chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
wow... sasuke's such a manwhore here...

-Cammy-chan
The Cupcake Master chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Oh,dang this is one awesome story!I loved it :) 5/5
Kanryu chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
You did a wonderful job with all the emotions and stuff, but... reading this story made my heart break. It IS OOC / i never really expected Sasuke to uh... brutally beat up Sakura o_o and I half-expected Sakura to fight back... Nonetheless, thanks for this great story -
angelicrei chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
ouch. harsh but good story
asian-ninja chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
this was... violent. i have to say that it was very different from other stories i've read. sasuke being abusive is new. it does make me think that maybe he could actually turn out that way.
AikouKurai chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
This chapter was done well. In all truths, there are such relationships out there. Lately, I have had interest in the 'boyfriend/girlfriend' date rape thing ya know? Sadly, I can't see Sasuke being obessed with Sakkura in such ways, maybe if his past did happen in an AU or if it stuck to the regular Naruto plot. I like to stick to Itachi, he has an impatient personality, and he is overwhelmed by being relied on so he relies on Sakura, but feels she is not fulfilling that proportion of a relationship, thus that proves and ItaSaku fanfiction is a possible doings. I have thought about it, may do it, but still I am not at the point to do fanfictions, I need to read more and research a lot. You are my fanfiction idol, and hope you write an actual book, as I will (hopefully.) How do you keep fanfictions long and going?
misfitthree chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I really enjoyed reading this story, I've never been abused but this held a very deep meaning to me. I'm glad that you wrote it, and I'm sure that whoever else reads it, especially if they're been abused, will hold deep meaning w/ them as well
Blowing Raspberries chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
My heart clenched up. It really did. I can totally see this happening. And that's sad.

But yeah, I like how you actually made everything connect, y'know?

That pretty much how his family looked (I guess). But poor Sakura. Ugh. Why'd you have to be so tramatized Sasuke?