Reviews for Wicked Irony
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
So sweet!
Shovel of Doom chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Great story... but it's wrapped. Like the present. Not rapped. Like Pitbull.
PeaceLoveAndEli chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Wow... Fang in tears? Ur amazing. I loved it- very touching and sweet. FangxMax 4ever!
Hi chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Gimme the cookie.
Christina chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
AWWWWWW!How cute! P
Modano'sChick-09 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
ok this was awesome! exactly how i thought it should have happened! great job!

Cem214 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Yeah its a little sappy, and slightly OOC but its still believeable and I love it! Nice work!
Me chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
aw i really liked that! i thought that part in the book was crapy too, and it would have been a lot cooler if it went something like yours. great job though!
Fanggurly chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Wow! that really is alot better than the real epilouge! (did I spell that right?) You should do more, for like other romantic moments in the MR books, and like make them better. i liked this a ton! xD

(YAY! I GET A CYBERCOOKIE!)

write more!

*%FaNgGuRlY%*
DeWiL chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
It was cheesy...but I like it this way!
FlamingFlie chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Sappy? No way!... But I guess it's going to HAVE to be kinda sappy if it's Fax, speaking of which, Patterson really hasn't made it completely faxy yet; which is good for me, I mean what happens after the I love you's anyway? It just kind-of goes downhill... I mean do they really have prospects of getting married and such? Their fourteen... sorry for this rant; I found your writing style quite good and your word usage varied instead of boring and wilted...

Flamingflie
rom.gurl.anna chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
aw ... that waz sweet.

ani
MoonStarWithWings chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
aw

soo cute! JP should've written it like that!

Oh well, let's hope for lots of Fax in book 4 *squeals coz she can't wait*

MoonStar
alina virgilyn chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
aww, so adorable! i love it! xoxo alina virgilyn
Dark Hybrid chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I loved the story! Oh, are the cyber cookies chocloate chip? Or PEANUTBUTTER! I LOVE PEANUTBUTTER! : )