Reviews for Comedy of Errors
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
That was fantastic. I've never read anything even remotely this uniquely moody piece. It really suits Peyton and I've often wondered what it would have been like if Peyton had not been so quick to forgive and forget for all the shit she put up with during her estrangement and repeated traumas of that season. I really do think you've hit the nail on the head. I can so see Peyton doing something like this once pushed too far; and I can see Brooke panicking at not being chased after for once. Thank you so much for bringing back such dignity to Peyton's character. I really wish there were more stories with this much depth. It's just gorgeous. Thank you for putting this out here.
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Did Peyton really think that Brooke would simply let her run away alone? Silly P Sawyer, your B Davis would never let that happen, even if are sometimes at odds with each other. You're her Peyton, damn it! Great fic!
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
wow, this was good!
E. Christianna chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
The feelings you wrote in this were so real. The pain and raw emotion of fear were so believable. Hopefully you'll write either more to this story, or write a cotinuation under another title. Either way, I think you're an excellent writer.
paulinemcc chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Aww very Thelma and Louise, riding off into the sunset. (But lets ignore the ending okay, that part - not so good)

I like the story so far and look forward to seeing who breaks first between these two. Happy to know there's more to come!
WickedLucy chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Wow... that was an awesome start! You're updating, right? I mean, it's not a oneshot... I'm gonna have to go back and check on that. I like their feelings, I like how crazy Brooke is, and what she's doing, I like how Peyton's so scared of everything. And I really like your writing! I'm so adding this to my favorites and story alert! Hope you'll UD soon!
marin chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Good story - love the humor (that seems to be the only redeeming thing about OTH so far this season - the girls and their humor!) update soon - BP are great
justawritier chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
loved it!
physcob2002 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
awesome this gonna hgave more chapters? cause it should!
chiggy1960 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I really love this story. I tried to read the other parts on a site but couldn't. Could you please update soon? It's one of my favs. I love crazy brooke. Because I can actually see her do that with the ladder. The emotion is so great in this story, so believable.
MsLane chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
That was good...I liked it...You right a mean insane Brooke lol :P great job!