Reviews for The Hylian League
Zalrok1 chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
This is awesome, I missed the season finale of Storm Hawks. Pure awesome.
Shalemaster chapter 8 . 6/18/2011
I say Zelda 'cause she is a Biatch, or someone completely unexpected.
Songbird of the End chapter 8 . 12/9/2008
My money's on either Zelda or Malon, and it'd be best if you didn't ask why for the latter. I would guess Marina, but she was against Ganon and pretty much all he stood for.

((And I had a totally random thought blurb at how the conversation between Link and Aerrow could have continued, where Link explained he accidentally got turned into a wolf for a week. XD I've been howling excitedly lately. Can you tell?))

... Aro! ((Sorry, couldn't resist.))
Little Miss Dragmire chapter 8 . 9/15/2008
I'm enjoying this story so far, you have a way of combining Storm Hawks and Zelda so it seems like the Hylian League really could exist in Atmos. However, I do think that you need to be a little more descriptive, and some of the scenes in this chapter cut off rather abruptly (although I loved it when Finn met Mido).

As for the traitor, my money's on Marina. By the sound of things, she's done it before, and Zelda had to have been blackmailing her with something. Also, your clue about the traitor having 'motives similar to a Sky Knight in an early episode' can refer to either Harrier or Carver, and I think Carver-like motives are the more likely of the two.
Flame Soldier chapter 8 . 9/7/2008
Mido! *fangirl squee* I love Mido! :D I hope he's not the traitor. D:
Missy-Dedodakes chapter 8 . 9/5/2008
Ohmigawsh, cliffy. The last line really did it well, and now I'm am like, begging you to update soon...

This made me lol.

"He didn't have any brothers, only a much older sister who was now married to a dentist. He hadn't visited her in years."

Nice, Junko, afraid of Denists... :D
RGZ Archer chapter 8 . 9/5/2008
Hmm very intresting. My moneys on Mido, or Ruto. Both to get revenge. Mido against Link for takink Sara's heart, Ruto against Zelda for taking Links.

I might be wrong, but I'm leaning more on Mido since he was always a bit of a prick in the game.

Also its pretty funny to see the Storm Hawks get used as message carriers lol.

Lastly, sometime in the future, like I said, if you want to use Kai in the sequal, he needs to have some form of interaction with Marina, though I would be slightly intrested in seeing what any of the sages thought of him, you know due to "similarities" especially Impa.
RGZ Archer chapter 7 . 9/4/2008
I fianly got a chance to read it! Yea!

I like the way you write this, the characters are pretty close to their orginals, even the thing about Link never speaking.

Though you do lay it on a bit thick with Zelda. I'm taking it your not a big fan of hers eh?

So far, Naboroou is my favorite, but I'm still waiting for the SH's to find out that there currently arent any male Gerudo's lol. Finn's gonna be on the prowl...only to get beaten, trampled, skinned and hung from a trophy case lol. Cant wait to see the next one, till then Ja Ne!
NekoNekoMinako chapter 7 . 8/14/2008
Mass-chapter-reading-session has now ended, and I must say, this is getting rather interesting. Have to know what Zelda's wanting Marina to say, so update soon!
Missy-Dedodakes chapter 7 . 8/14/2008
You're welcome :D It's fun stabbing writers block!

And I really liked this chapter. Cliffy! What does she have to tell them?

I must know...

Please update soon :D
Cold-heart-Angel23 chapter 7 . 8/13/2008
cool! Zelda isn't that stuck up is she? I wonder whats gonna happen next time. Reekfish cool dish. I wonder if they are gonna meet the gorons, zoras, or kokiri? update soon!
Archer chapter 6 . 7/15/2008
It is done. I sent the chapter to my friend, look for total drama terra to be up soon, it will be by Lane19, since he is ghost writting for me.

I hope you like it! Ja Ne!
Archer chapter 6 . 7/15/2008
Hello! I have the audition tape for Marina. I'm sorry that it's not funny like the others, but I see Marina as a serious person, someone that has a very refined and dignafied image. She will be funny in the story though I promise, this is just a field test to get used to writting her, a test drive if you will. Please read it and tell me what you think on the Archer Forum, I can and do respond through reviews. Please let me know if I have her character done correctly, and if I do not please tell me how she needs to be written. So here it is

He picked up the next crystal. “Woah Terra Gerudo! Man talk about long distance.” He popped the crystal in and sat back down.

The image that he soon saw was that of a young woman who he guessed to be in her mid to late twenties. She had the typical appearance of every other Gerudo he had seen before. Amber colored eyes, pointed nose, and a mane of fiery red hair tied up into a ponytail. The next thing he noticed was that she was sitting on a throne. “Why has every person that entered so far been ether rich living in some palace sitting on a throne, of living in something that should be condemned?”

“My name is Marina Dragmire. I am the Sky Knight of Terra Gerudo as well as its current ruler. I have several reasons for wishing to take part in this contest, and several reasons for why I believe I would be a good choice. First of all I wish to prove to my people that I am not as out of touch with the current world as some have come to believe, another is that we are still in a period of reconstruction from the floods that resulted in the Cabion incident, and the reword money would be of great aid. I also have a wedding on the way and have no wish to empty the treasury when we are already on a razor thin budget. Now as for reasons that I think I will do well. I have plenty of experience in working with others, and have developed quite a bit of patience from years of babysitting…ill tempered children.” At this comment a grin spread across her face. “Another reason I wish to join is simple, though I do wish to help my people in any way I can, it has become rather…dull sitting through one meeting after another, signing document after document and meeting with a seemingly never ending line of complaining civilians. I have put up with it for a number of years, but I feel that it is within my rights to take a vacation every once and awhile. I do hope that you will choose me for this, but if not, well I’m sure that my people will still just love to watch your show.”

At that the screen flickered off. Chris was smiling as he wrote down the young woman’s name and information. “I like her. I can see why she’s the current ruler too. She might be a little young, but she knows the ropes, very nice threat by the way, I give it a solid seven.”

So what did you think? I have also posted Rondana's in a review for Crystal Lights if you want to see it.
LoveFlame chapter 6 . 6/22/2008
These were great chapters! Everything made since and its interesting. I really do like this story. Thanks for suggesting it to me. Please update!
Madame Lady chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
Cool. C

I'd think that Stork is a good enough mechanic to fix the Condor anyway, but...meh. *shrug* I dunno.

Good chapter.