Reviews for Let's Go Rocky
Wintersky17 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Very Good!
mmooch chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I love the idea of her checking him out without realizing it's him!
Bellybuttonsarecool chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Hey, I loved your story. Short and sweet can be really nice sometimes. :) Here's just one really little thing I noticed that I think could improve it a huge amount. (Not that it needs a ton of improvement, it's actually "quite good," I just mean that a little think like this can go a really long way.) Anyway, I noticed that when they're in the restaurant, Luke's comment is that Lorelai amazes him, and then Lorelai calls him amazing. Then back in the diner, Luke calls Lorelai amazing again. I think you could pull off having Luke using amazing/amaze twice, but it might be a good idea to have Lorelai say something different. You know, just a synonym. This, by the way, coming from someone who loves the word amazing as much as you can love a word. It's probably my second most used adjective, after ridiculous. :) Anyway, my little suggestion is just to alter one little word. However, I understand if you were trying to do something that I just missed by having them use the same word. Because a lot of times, I try to do something like that in my writing and people are like, use this word it has a stronger meaning, and then I have to explain that I did what I did for a reading, so they should just keep their suggestions to themselves. Anyway, just putting in my 2 cents because that's what I do. (Yes, that was a reference to Lorelai talking to Mrs. Kim.) I loved your story though. I feel like you had fun writing it, always a good thing.
glo1196 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Ok, I wish it went on just a little longer, just cuz I wanted to make sure things went right. You did a good job. Liked the fic a lot. Hope you write many more.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
good story
xogilmoregirls247 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
i really like this. it isnt to short at all. i find that alot of oneshots are rushed, but this doesnt happen here at all.