Reviews for Lavender Browns Complete Guide to Getting Your Man
Allanathegeek chapter 14 . 2/16
Harry and Ginny have an insanely adorable relationship.
Crazy Shadow Ninja 53 chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
Love your story... Funny and Romantic! Just little corrections needed here and there. You missed some punctuation such as periods at the end of a sentence. You also did not misspelled some words i.e. clam instead of calm. But other than, this story was great. :D
Amanda chapter 14 . 12/9/2013
Can you write an epilogue?
Epeefencer chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
What a fun, delightful and heartwarming story. Certainly one of my favorites.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/15/2013
THIS IS AMAZIING
DX Babe chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
Poor, poor Harry. I love your style of writing! It's really good and really funny! :)
Daydreaming Lover chapter 14 . 12/22/2009
Um, I've read this story MONTHS ago, but I didn't review [ sorry ] I was reminded of it 'cause I was reading your other story [ which hasn't been updated *hint**hint*].

I read it and loved it. ]

Keep on writing.
juice14 chapter 14 . 7/15/2009
Like I said you really have a lot of good ideas! Hope to see more and better stories in future. It's the plot that defines you. Lean on your fellow authors for opinions and beta-ing. I'm only a poor reader but I'm sure there are many who qualify! Nice story!
juice14 chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
Very funny take on the whole dating scene, really like your ideas and humor! However I strongly suggest getting a beta to proofread for grammar and spelling. It will make a world of difference as the mind won't struggle to fill in the gaps. Loads of potential, please make the most of it :)
Carriecurry chapter 8 . 5/4/2009
I loved your description of the fight in chapter 8, it was hilarious. Speaking of hilarious: your comparison of Romilda Vane and Voldemort! I laugh so hard every time! You're a great writer, I can't seem to get enough of your stories :)
allyrachelle chapter 14 . 4/9/2009
i loved this story so much :) it was really well written -Ally
diamond.music chapter 14 . 1/21/2009
great story, i really liked how you started each chapter with the advice from Lavander and then each chapter had something to do vagually with that.
TimeyWhimey chapter 5 . 11/13/2008
I get Gossip Girl feeling with the letter (or what ever it is) that Lavender is sending out. Great fic. Love how Romilda is tryin' to get Harry.

XOXO (very funny huh? NOT!)

BMHHA
caught in my own world chapter 6 . 10/24/2008
aw.

cute.
caught in my own world chapter 4 . 10/24/2008
aw..!

this is so cute and funny.

but in a simple way.

not in an overdone way, if you know what i mean.

effortless, if you will.