Reviews for I Wish Upon A Star
kay-tan chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
cute :) i like all of your stories. when are you going to upload some new ones? i've been waiting very patiently, but i think i'm the end of my rope. MORE SACHIKO YUMI LOVIN' PLEASE!
bettyful chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
i think i would be very good if you would do a sequel to this story... i like it and its very cute.

want to read more of your stories about sachiko and yumi.

god bless and goodluck to your writings.
Shawntail chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
great story :p

I can imagine that image was captivating, hard to think it's not :)
kurakami chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
I think you beautifully realized your image. Loved the analogy of wishes and shooting stars. Yumi's wish at the beginning is actually different from what it is at the end,. Wonderful story!
reiko08 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
another masterpiece! you can really feel the innocent love that yumi has for sachiko... if i was yumi id be shocked and happy at the same time.. ur story really brought memories.. :)

great work... cant get enough of ur fics.. :)
Arvendell chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Sweet! I can almost imagine Yumi's shock. How could she possibly resist, tell me :)
momoiiey chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
...thanks alots...not i cant get that image out of my mind . good image! but...distracting!

anyway lovely fic
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Did you know? Walt Disney himself was the voice behind this beautiful song; within all his legacy, I think this song was the best he could left us behind, because indeed many dreams had been born from believing, because the people wished and then believed, and for believing they were granted with a miracle. Our lives are made of dreams, sometimes we need to believe in something out there; and nothing better than a shooting star…

Now then, it was natural for Yumi to feel scared at first; it was dream? It was right for her to love and be love by someone so divine to her, someone so beautiful like her Onee-sama? I don’t blame Yumi at all to fear everything was just something temporal, thinking Sachiko only needed her until her marriage with Kashiwagi. Then again all that it doesn’t matter in the end, because she truly loves Sachiko, upon anything and everything else. There’s nothing wrong to wish the same thing, over and over again, that means your feelings were true, your beliefs were true since the beginning, and now when that wish has taken its first shape, there’s no other option that keep walking straight ahead without looking behind. Wish upon a star and then believe.

Nice work, as always. I guess I can sleep peacefully tonight thanks to you. Bye.