Reviews for The Jaded Brothers: Trials of Magic
Ramlin chapter 9 . 4/9
5 to 10 days? More like years.
Siri.Silverstorm chapter 9 . 1/6
Please update soon! This is a really well structured story, and I really enjoyed reading it! I think Harry should re-introduce himself to Neville as Harry, then Hayden should tell Remus to see if he smelt anything, or just something like that. I hope you have lots of fun writing this, because it was lots of fun to read. Update soon
~SS
Anna chapter 9 . 11/6/2016
I love this story! You Write heartbreakingly Amazing. Wish there was more!
mckertis chapter 2 . 10/1/2016
Okay, your Harry is even more of a pussy than the canon one. All-forgiving, obeying Dumbdumb's every command.
SkyblueDancer chapter 9 . 8/2/2016
Hey, I know that you haven't updated in like 7 years and all, and I guess that probably means that you have forgotten or lost interest in this story, but I'm in love with it! I hope that you may regain interest or start up again because this is literately just so awesome. I've been trying to find a piece of fiction where harry lives on the streets but doesn't like go all cold and uncaring and violent, as well as a fic where his parents still love him and are alive but he's gone while the rest of his family (Remus,Lily, James, Sirius, and a brother) are all looking for him and still love him. This one put that all into one fic and I'm ecstatic that I found it. Thank you for being such a good writer!
GotNoName123 chapter 6 . 7/4/2016
I honestly thought Harry was going to call her mom by mistake
avalox chapter 3 . 12/11/2015
b ll
LUVPeanutButter chapter 9 . 10/23/2015
Why have you not updated in years?! This story is so long an amazing! I love it!
inama chapter 9 . 8/16/2015
this is amazing plz plz plz continue
Gothic Rain chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Wouldn't it make more sense for harry to be the vanquisher of the Dark Lord to Dumbledore because he holds dark energy? Wow, the old coot really is a moron.
The moment I saw the name of the orphanage my first thought was that his parents are cruel to do that to him...
Also, I know little to nothing about Britain and most of it isn't much, but this is a really good story so far.
She Who Must Not Be Named 77 chapter 9 . 6/12/2015
Author... You said you'd update sorry how many years ago? Sorry what? Was that.. 6? 6 years ago? I'm so desperately into this story and I want to keep reading :(
Guest chapter 9 . 3/14/2015
Damnit author! Tell me more!

This is awesome- I just got into HP fics with Harry and a twin, but this is definately the first one that has him disguised to protect Hayden! Nice original idea- was really fun to read!

KawaiiKitsuneGirl
Kris chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
I've enjoyed your story. I hope that you will continue to write it.
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Interesting and well written beginning, but you fell in the same trap that almost every single wbwl fic on this site does: Harry' s abandonment to the orphanage is simply a plot device of yours that makes zero sense. ( Unless there is some kind of explanation later on that shows us James and Lily being magically coerced to do it; however, from the story' s tone this does not seem to be the case. )
Hananoai chapter 3 . 9/3/2014