Reviews for The Jaded Brothers: Trials of Magic
Yuki468 chapter 5 . 6/1
Dumbledore...seriously...manipulating Harry to not become dark?
That's gonna backfire. One would think with his experience with Tom Riddle he would not repeat the same thing...
Emerald Rose nee Potter chapter 9 . 11/10/2017
I don't recall giving you permission to hurt me like this. You go and get me attached to the characters and interested in the plot and then stop here?! Seriously I hope you update soon and that Harry and Hayden reconcile sometime soon and that the other potters find out alongside Moony and Padfoot as well. Anyway please update soon and keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/30/2017
Ate yo dead cuz you didn't. FINNISH
Rosemary Sensei chapter 9 . 7/13/2017
I NEED THIS STORY OMG IT'S SO GOOD. GOOD JOB
TheGemNara chapter 5 . 6/3/2017
DUMB OLD DORK
YOU. *$\;!_?$*!_.'_"_'_!*_#&?_!/!%#&\$*
Ramlin chapter 9 . 4/9/2017
5 to 10 days? More like years.
Siri.Silverstorm chapter 9 . 1/6/2017
Please update soon! This is a really well structured story, and I really enjoyed reading it! I think Harry should re-introduce himself to Neville as Harry, then Hayden should tell Remus to see if he smelt anything, or just something like that. I hope you have lots of fun writing this, because it was lots of fun to read. Update soon
~SS
Anna chapter 9 . 11/6/2016
I love this story! You Write heartbreakingly Amazing. Wish there was more!
mckertis chapter 2 . 10/1/2016
Okay, your Harry is even more of a pussy than the canon one. All-forgiving, obeying Dumbdumb's every command.
SkyblueDancer chapter 9 . 8/2/2016
Hey, I know that you haven't updated in like 7 years and all, and I guess that probably means that you have forgotten or lost interest in this story, but I'm in love with it! I hope that you may regain interest or start up again because this is literately just so awesome. I've been trying to find a piece of fiction where harry lives on the streets but doesn't like go all cold and uncaring and violent, as well as a fic where his parents still love him and are alive but he's gone while the rest of his family (Remus,Lily, James, Sirius, and a brother) are all looking for him and still love him. This one put that all into one fic and I'm ecstatic that I found it. Thank you for being such a good writer!
GotNoName123 chapter 6 . 7/4/2016
I honestly thought Harry was going to call her mom by mistake
avalox chapter 3 . 12/11/2015
b ll
LUVPeanutButter chapter 9 . 10/23/2015
Why have you not updated in years?! This story is so long an amazing! I love it!
inama chapter 9 . 8/16/2015
this is amazing plz plz plz continue
Gothic Rain chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Wouldn't it make more sense for harry to be the vanquisher of the Dark Lord to Dumbledore because he holds dark energy? Wow, the old coot really is a moron.
The moment I saw the name of the orphanage my first thought was that his parents are cruel to do that to him...
Also, I know little to nothing about Britain and most of it isn't much, but this is a really good story so far.