Reviews for The Jaded Brothers: Trials of Magic
She Who Must Not Be Named 77 chapter 9 . 6/12
Author... You said you'd update sorry how many years ago? Sorry what? Was that.. 6? 6 years ago? I'm so desperately into this story and I want to keep reading :(
Damnit author! Tell me more!

This is awesome- I just got into HP fics with Harry and a twin, but this is definately the first one that has him disguised to protect Hayden! Nice original idea- was really fun to read!

KawaiiKitsuneGirl
Kris chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
I've enjoyed your story. I hope that you will continue to write it.
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Interesting and well written beginning, but you fell in the same trap that almost every single wbwl fic on this site does: Harry' s abandonment to the orphanage is simply a plot device of yours that makes zero sense. ( Unless there is some kind of explanation later on that shows us James and Lily being magically coerced to do it; however, from the story' s tone this does not seem to be the case. )
Hananoai chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
Haha Dumbles bashing _
bigfan22 chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
Unfortunate this fic has been abandoned. You def had a good story here. The writing was decent, and I was looking forward to seeing what happens between Hayden and Harry now that both know the truth.
Lynn D. Mariza chapter 9 . 6/25/2014
This is such a coooool story! It's real sad that u r probs no longer updatin, but yeah... Love the story and how the story has derived and grown from the cliche!
saroura92 chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
you must be fuc**** kidding me! Dambledor is seriously sick! Is he aware that he's asking an untrained boy who lived with muggle to protect a trained one? he's really sick
Guest chapter 9 . 6/13/2014
Aww, jeez. Why'd you have to go and abandon this story? I so want to hear the next chapter; I would love to see Hayden's reaction to the news that Harry wields a dagger! And the final battle so soon too! I've loved this story, and I really want to see more.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
5-10 days my butt, more like 5-10 YEARS
Areyoukiddingme chapter 9 . 4/9/2014
Oooooook. I love your story but why won't you update?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
Harry is a dive, he should b L, Dark at least not all hippy with hero complex
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Wtf Harry is an idiot, why would he help orphans who ignore and bully him, makes no sense to me LOL
lovemya2000 chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
:-)
treehugger112010 chapter 9 . 10/25/2013
this is an amazingly well-written piece of work which I find that you should continue. Please do!