Reviews for The Jaded Brothers: Trials of Magic
SkyblueDancer chapter 9 . 8/2
Hey, I know that you haven't updated in like 7 years and all, and I guess that probably means that you have forgotten or lost interest in this story, but I'm in love with it! I hope that you may regain interest or start up again because this is literately just so awesome. I've been trying to find a piece of fiction where harry lives on the streets but doesn't like go all cold and uncaring and violent, as well as a fic where his parents still love him and are alive but he's gone while the rest of his family (Remus,Lily, James, Sirius, and a brother) are all looking for him and still love him. This one put that all into one fic and I'm ecstatic that I found it. Thank you for being such a good writer!
GotNoName123 chapter 6 . 7/4
I honestly thought Harry was going to call her mom by mistake
avalox chapter 3 . 12/11/2015
b ll
LUVPeanutButter chapter 9 . 10/23/2015
Why have you not updated in years?! This story is so long an amazing! I love it!
inama chapter 9 . 8/16/2015
this is amazing plz plz plz continue
Gothic Rain chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Wouldn't it make more sense for harry to be the vanquisher of the Dark Lord to Dumbledore because he holds dark energy? Wow, the old coot really is a moron.
The moment I saw the name of the orphanage my first thought was that his parents are cruel to do that to him...
Also, I know little to nothing about Britain and most of it isn't much, but this is a really good story so far.
She Who Must Not Be Named 77 chapter 9 . 6/12/2015
Author... You said you'd update sorry how many years ago? Sorry what? Was that.. 6? 6 years ago? I'm so desperately into this story and I want to keep reading :(
Guest chapter 9 . 3/14/2015
Damnit author! Tell me more!

This is awesome- I just got into HP fics with Harry and a twin, but this is definately the first one that has him disguised to protect Hayden! Nice original idea- was really fun to read!

KawaiiKitsuneGirl
Kris chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
I've enjoyed your story. I hope that you will continue to write it.
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Interesting and well written beginning, but you fell in the same trap that almost every single wbwl fic on this site does: Harry' s abandonment to the orphanage is simply a plot device of yours that makes zero sense. ( Unless there is some kind of explanation later on that shows us James and Lily being magically coerced to do it; however, from the story' s tone this does not seem to be the case. )
Hananoai chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
Haha Dumbles bashing _
bigfan22 chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
Unfortunate this fic has been abandoned. You def had a good story here. The writing was decent, and I was looking forward to seeing what happens between Hayden and Harry now that both know the truth.
Lynne D. Mariza chapter 9 . 6/25/2014
This is such a coooool story! It's real sad that u r probs no longer updatin, but yeah... Love the story and how the story has derived and grown from the cliche!
saroura92 chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
you must be fuc**** kidding me! Dambledor is seriously sick! Is he aware that he's asking an untrained boy who lived with muggle to protect a trained one? he's really sick
Guest chapter 9 . 6/13/2014
Aww, jeez. Why'd you have to go and abandon this story? I so want to hear the next chapter; I would love to see Hayden's reaction to the news that Harry wields a dagger! And the final battle so soon too! I've loved this story, and I really want to see more.