Reviews for Beautiful
carpeeffingdiem chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
All together now: AW

I have to admit I'm guilty of fangirl squealing, giggling and all those horrendously cliche responds to a sweet, fluffy story.

This story happening is plausible, of course. Aang, as you pointed out, is very wise, intuitive and observant. I suppose there might be a part of him who thinks of a maternal Katara as "beautiful" and not in a pedophilic way.

However, Aang is awfully shy. Even alone with Katara, he would not find the courage to express his attraction for her (he failed to do so during the whole 2.5 seasons). And the only way he expresses his feelings is by outright kissing her, no words involved. That also only happens given that he feels as if he might die in the near future. So, the likelihood of Aang being so forward is slim.

Maybe to make it more realistic, you should add in some blushing or hints of Aang being nervous. "Beaming", "calmly", "trapping her between his body and the edge of the pond". It all seems... so not Aang. A little blush and some hints of hesitance would make the story awfully fluffy and keep it "real".

That, however, is only my opinion. This is fanfiction. So, either way, it's OK which part of Aang you decide to write. I'm just trying to help ;)

Ciao

xoxo
TyedyeRin chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
this was so cute!
nutshak chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
wow. this was really really, beatiful.
cruciolicous chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
aw that was so cute! great job .
DuHSPaZZiNGFeL chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
All I can really say tp this is..amazing.

The ending wasreally well planned out and made me squeal in happiness a lot. Great job!
TwilightG chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I liked this piece a lot! It was very well written and so realistic! So cute!

pregnant women always seem to have a glow about them don't they? (even if they're just pretending,) there is something beautiful about them don't you think? At least, that's what all the books and movies always say about 'em!

A. LaRosa chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Wow, that was definitely believable and very cute! I could totally see that happening. Great job!

-A
AvatarAiris chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
that was so cute! ! !

i loved it _

well written too :D
SeaBreeze chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
aw... I love aang/katara...
The Rurouni Bard84 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
That's really nice Kataang fluff. I can see Katara being self-concious over that outfit. Although that whole scene with the principal and the Gaang was priceless in my opinion.
AppleTart290 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008