Reviews for PS I Love You
Lala.Lander chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
i like it. especially since sasuke for once KNOWS (kinda) feelings for sakura! oh, and have u seen the movie "P.S. I Love You" starring Hialry Swank? i dunno- title reminded me of it. is this story going to b somewhat same? i hope not since it was so sad.
Plastic Roses chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
awesome! I luv this story!
childofthestorm chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
about time someone set that idiot-teme straight.

and WHY doesn't sasuke slam her aginst the counters and-(insert hot make-out scene here)? i mean, we're all dying to see it.

but he's sasuke uchiha, and he can NEVER do anything remotely resembling a straight line. the whole revenge thing, for instance.

ooh, if sasuke was MY man-slave...

*hears the crickets chirping*

umm, on second thought, no. let sakura deal with him and his emo/avenger-ness. she's more suited to it than i am.

cast14 chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
great story

Heartbroken Confession chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
(b) I thought you were unaffected by temperature like us mere mortals. LLOL
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
Hahaha...I know how you feel. I've drowned already (last two weeks were pure torture).

WE ARE JUST SO ALIKE. (Not the cooking thing, though. I think I can sorta cook.) I ALSO HAVE MY NOTES IN AN ORGANIZED CHAOS.

..(Which my friends continously mock.)

And that blowing-papers-around-parking-lot happened to...(Nearly got hit by a car chasing my science notes...)

The cooking lesson...*giggles* SAKURA *FAILS* AT IT. Maybe Gaara (*laughs at an image of Gaara in a apron*) should teach her...

Though, I never really understood,

"All I'm saying is, she's worth more than your ego."

..does that mean that Sasuke should get over his ego?

(And Sporadic updates are ok. Really.)
ctrl aika chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
ohohohoho, this is hot!;D

I expect an awesome update and you need to update too!D:

SakuraDouble chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
I hate cliffies. Longest three hours, my ass. Where is the good part!

"... nothing hotter than a guy who could cook. Not that Sasuke needed to know that."

So true. :D
ViOlEt-KaT chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
is he gonna make a move?
Madame Band Geek chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
I've been sitting here, laughing, snorting, squeeing, snickering and... acting like a complete and utter fangirl for the last three chapters.

They're all BRILLIANT. I love Naruto so much. I want to squish him in some adorable fashion (wow, that sounded strange... but anyway). I love Sasuke in this. SO MUCH. I love how he's full of denial and all smirky and sort of flirty. MEH. It's priceless. And I also like Sakura and how she's all distracted.

(And about guys being hot while cooking, there's nothing really compared to hot guys playing chess, cuz there's something sexy about them concentrating. *dropping hints*)

Anyway, it's awesome and completely hilarious. I lurves it already. :D
Aiko chapter 3 . 4/28/2008
I'm with you on the whole research paper thingy...It's a real drag. Anyway, it's a super cute story. Now you've GOT to finish it the moment you're able...*sniff-or else I will die broken-hearted...*evil grin-and then come back as a ghost to haunt your dreams. Mwahahaha!

P.S. Not really, but still, you need to finish it. : D Wish you the best on your exams 'n stuff.
fleeting thought chapter 3 . 4/25/2008
Aww! This is so cute.
BuBBly CaNis luPus chapter 3 . 4/21/2008
Poo... so no updates for awhile? I'm gonna miss this story...
Miki.chan.94 chapter 3 . 4/21/2008
Love it! Continue REALLY soon! So I don't die from lack of PS I Love You! And we wouldn't want that now would we.. No, cuz' it'd be one less review.
Vanity-chan chapter 3 . 4/21/2008