Reviews for PS I Love You
Because Love is WAY Over-rated chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
i think i know only one guy that can bake (he makes really good pies) most can cook, but baking is an awesome plus too.

good chappie and please update soon!

AllAboutEnvy chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
AWE! This is really AMAZING! I like love it! Please keep it up! And update as soon as you can! I understand hectic schedules! lol. I love the cooking scene! It's so cute!

bu bi!

extraordinaire chapter 3 . 4/18/2008
Aw! This was really, really cute! I love Naruto's part in this, with the whole matchmaker thing! Anyways, great job and i can't wait for the next chapter!
vikkaayBYAH chapter 3 . 4/18/2008
Eek. I'd seriously like to see if there's anything hotter than Sasuke. Anyway, thank you so much for updating! I really like this story. Can't wait for the next update (or the slaving part ;D)
Megsaku chapter 3 . 4/18/2008
Great! I know projects are totally piling up for me too. UGH!My one teacher is the most evil teacher ever ever ever ever ever ever ever!EVER in the history of teachers I have had. So boo hoo!

Meggy Meg

P.S Embarassing question:Can ya' add romance in the next one I have no clue but I want a little bit of mushy. OH! And drama not that you don't have it already but I want cliffys lol!
mintxrain chapter 3 . 4/18/2008
Ahaha. Three hours. XD
Sairalinde Inwe chapter 3 . 4/18/2008
Haha! Great chapter; I love the conversations .

And I totally feel your pain with drowning in projects and term papers... Good luck to you!

xBlu3-Appl3x chapter 3 . 4/18/2008
WOOT! Man..wadda place to leave it at _

yum...Sasuke can cook...I likey...:)
Forgotten Ink chapter 3 . 4/18/2008
lol, I have a busy schedule too. I was honestly working from 7:30 in the morning until 9:30 at night. And STILL didn't finish my homework. Thank god teachers took pitty on me :D. Anyway. Funny Chapter, I love how Naruto always has a funny little comeback!
quivering quill chapter 3 . 4/18/2008
oh good ;)
Livvy22 chapter 3 . 4/18/2008
awesume story!
Rationalized Insanity chapter 3 . 4/17/2008
Hehe, fluffiness, and cuteness/denial Sasuke. Loves

Eh, I would think that Sakura would want rated R stuff, lol, considering she's practically having a nuclear meltdown just being near him!

You guys have a nice writing style, it's light and still detailed enough to get the picture. You also know when and where to use certain words to get an overall great effect.

R. Insanity

P.S: Don't pressurize (is that a word?) yourselves, we all know school can be a b-, take your time, your writing will be a bit degraded if you try to rush it and your grades will probably suffer some too. People can wait.
girlkickboy chapter 3 . 4/17/2008

xXSoldierSasukeXx chapter 3 . 4/17/2008
. That was awesome but I'm bummed out to here about that jam-packed schedule. Good luck on your projects, research papers, and finals. With as much pressure on you as there already is, it doesn't seem fair for me to be impatient. Thanks for the update! I'll be watching for another one.
accented chapter 3 . 4/17/2008
I hate you guys for being so much amazing.

This chapter was wonderful, as usual. Naruto's adorable and Sasuke's hilarious and Sakura makes me smile. Perfect team seven, I say.

'NO ONE wants a piece of THAT, Naruto. Also, I'm ignoring your last comment because otherwise I really WILL break your wrist.'

I end this review with my love for that line. It's brilliant.
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »