Reviews for When Tears Run Red
AStudyinEsmeWho chapter 9 . 9/20/2014
Ohh crap i really like this story i would really love it if you continue it because it's stunningly written
TypeTheDragon chapter 9 . 3/27/2012
This is amazing. Give me more! And keep up the good work :D
CereittanyPrincess15 chapter 9 . 10/31/2009
GAH! Whatever happened to the 'more' you promised? I simply must find out what happens next! So cruel you are to me, so very cruel I must say.

I was right. This chapter was very emotional, and sadly I could connect with them both. Why did I have to find a story that make me think about my own flawed love life? Oh yes, because you wrote it, and I enjoy everything you write. I just wish there was more to read, because even though to hurts, it's still an amazing story and I love reading it, even if it is for a second time. Nothing better than rereading a good story you can connect to than a boring one that simply bores you.

All in all this chapter was perfect, don't know how many ways I can state that, and I hope that sometime soon the next chapter might happen to come out, because I love this story so much and wouldn't mind spending another night reading it non stop because of how amazing it is.

Again, my hat (if I hadn't lost it) is off to you my friend.

CereittanyPrincess15 chapter 8 . 10/31/2009
AHA! The big unvieling! And it was in a memory too! So clever! Now we know his name, know that they spent time together, but not his plans, what the machine is and how they know each other! Oh, I seem to be shouting, sorry heh, but can all those questions be answered in the final chapter? I hope it's finished or else I might have to wait for this story's ending (again) as well as The Scarlet Sonata, which I still want the next chapter to *hinthint*

Oh Raven, how I know how you feel when you say that your friends treat you delicately, I've been hurt as of very recent and can't tell my friends because of the way they'll treat me, like I'm going to break, and those I have told don't really understand my emotions. Sometimes we just need to say that one thing, push too far, overdo it a bit, whether to hurt someone or be hurt, we have to do it; I think that's what pains most, don't you?

Sorry, I just rambled in your review, but either way I loved it, could really connect in my own way to this chapter, I know the last one is going to be very emotional in one or another and I can't wait to read it.

CereittanyPrincess15 chapter 7 . 10/31/2009
Beautiful description of the cathedral, I could really see it in my mind's eye, the part about the fallen angel, one going on two, was just amazing, so deep. I can only guess that Slade is dead now, but since he said he took it from under his nose that gives me thoughts of it just being snuck out, and it might've been, but that's just me. I'm not the one who wrote this, you are, and that's what it was written so well. See, it all evens out - We're reaching the final chapter, how will this tale end? I must refind out!

CereittanyPrincess15 chapter 6 . 10/31/2009
Oh my God he's workin for Slade. And being the genious that he is, he's already gone and shown off his genious by building the machine already. Damn that man and his genious.

Aha! The Titans are catching on! But Raven's lying, why would she lie? Jeez I gotta read more, it's almost addicting! I wonder if Wrath was really in Raven's room or if she was just imagining it, makes one think... Love how you described how each Titan was, it was brilliant, but then again, what have you written that isn't? Must read more!

Oh yes, and I know something worse than a wet pillow: a wet mattress, damn that's just not comfy!

CereittanyPrincess15 chapter 5 . 10/31/2009
Ok so when I saw that Beast Boy was alive I freaked right out in pure happiness. And when I saw that Crow had reenetered the house I quite literally let out a quiet gasp of fear, as well as an, 'Oh shit.' Yeah as the chapters go on the reader can really see that Raven is related to this guy in some way, but I just love how you never really come out and say it, just love it, it's almost cruel heh loved his description about himself, very deep, very poetic and dark, it was brilliant. Now for another chapter yay!

Aand was it just me, or did he take Beast Boy's arm?...

CereittanyPrincess15 chapter 4 . 10/31/2009
Terra doesn't get hurt? YAY! Oh my God I love you SO much right now! Uh hem, continuing... Love this, filed with SO much suspence I could barely contain it, I'm like freaking out over here because of everything that's happening, and Wrath knows something, but damn she won't tell! And the strawberries? How does Joy know something Raven doens't So suspitious! Can't wait to read more, really can't!

Damn, now I want some strawberries -_-

CereittanyPrincess15 chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
GAH! HIS ARM! I can only imagine the pain that he's going through, and even then it wouldn't be enough I'll bet. Love the fight scenes, written brilliantly, sucks terribly how Terra's foster parents had to die though. Aw well, they were in the way I suppose, and now I sound cold-hearted. Good going Tiff. And now for the big talk, wonder what he has to say, seeing as I can't remember -_- but I know it's important, I know that much! I just hope he doesn't hurt Terra too bad, from my memory I don't think he does... I care more about Terra than the armless Beast Boy. What a person I am I swear -_- But anyway must read more!

CereittanyPrincess15 chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
Control Freak NO! Yes I do love Control Freak, leave me alone.

Oh Beast Boy, I know exactly how you feel, just brings you down to know they hate you and ignore youon purpose, just brings you down a whole 6 feet. But anywho-

Gah! Why did you have to threaten Terra? Oh the horror! The blonde haired threatened horror! Beast Boy you better get your ass over there and save her before I do- and I'm talking to the characters. Wonderful. I'm crazy.

Anyways great chapter, loved Cyborg's answer on knowing what it's like, and Beasy Boy's responce to it, but there's no time for ranting when you know what you've written, I have to read more before the minute is over GASP!

Love this!

CereittanyPrincess15 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I remember this! I knew I read it! See I read this years ago, but never reviewed according to the reviews page. Damn me! I'm a fool for not reviewing! Aw well, I'll review this time around anyways -

From what I remember I adore this character, but since it's been so long it'll be like reading it anew, and I look forward to that, so I must write faster so I can heh.

Of all the memories of stories that stayed with me over the years, Crow's powers stayed with me most, because of their intense uniqueness, and damn it's just so creative I love it.

Can't wait to read more!

SevenScars chapter 9 . 10/7/2009
this review is the review for the previous chapters I've read, and hadn't reviewed on them...

I love your story...I really can't wait for the next chapter...it's so freakin awesome with the way you tell it. Keep up the great writing..XD
jaffar8 chapter 9 . 7/6/2008
update, lest itachi-sama will kill you... hahahahahahaha...
jaffar8 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
interesting... i like it, you do something i rarely find, you actually catch my attention... very good i applaud you...
Kie chapter 9 . 2/19/2008
I love this story! I love Crow! Please update as soon as you can!