Reviews for Five Times Driving Beat the Odds
klu chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
This was a very good, extremely well written (and scarily sad) story with a few nice bits of humor thrown in.
As always, you seemed to truly capture the characters' personalities within the piece. I especially loved the ever-so-John-Winchester attitude regarding his 13 year old son refusing to drive due to needing a permit 'or some such nonsense'.
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I think that this is a really awesome story. I also really like how u used 9/11. It was really creative.
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Cool story!
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Nice. I never really thought about it but there were times when in Supernatural planes had seemed more reasonable transport than a car...
corneroffandom chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
geez after all that, no wonder he had a plane phobia... *shudders at the 9/11 section*
Isabellec chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Scary good!
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Great story. Loved the reasoning behind Dean's fear of flying Great stuff
lexian chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I liked this, I liked it a lot. Um, when you mentioned September 11th I was a little scared. It sort of sacred ground to some people you know? But, you did a fantastic job and handled it tastefuly, congrats :) Liked it a lot. I'm off to check out more of your stories.
Ciya chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Wow a lot of plane crashes. I remember the Sioux City crash, I was even at that airport two months earlier. I'm still amazed anyone lived through the fire ball. I also remembered the Valujet crash and the 11 September crashes are hard to forget. The other two I don't remember but great research dude.
I'mcalledZorro chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Cool story. Poor Dean him and planes just don't agree. I love that you mentioned Fernbank, I love that your intresited I have a cute ancidote about the place. Good story.